XTM Racing X-Cellerator Brushless 1:10 Electric RTR RC Truck
regular price: $400.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
If you are looking for the best High End RC Car or Truck around you need to take a look at XTM Racing! These awesome RCs are top of line and the XTM Racing X-Cellerator Brushless 1:10 Electric RTR RC Truck is the most impressive and innovative RC buggy in years! This amazing off-road buggy is built with characteristics and specifications of a full-size sand rail. The Rail's design allows it to have incredible stability and control while being driven in various terrain from dirt, to gravel and also to sand! With a powerful heavy duty brushless high torque motor this RC is able to be driven aggressively through high speed turns and at race speeds of 45+ mph! The electronics are cooled with 3 cooling fans to keep this powerful and pristine motor cool and help prevent over heating. Threaded aluminum shocks & adjustable suspension allow the Rail to take jumps and bumps at high speeds with ease and grace. The included MX-Sport 2.4GHz computer radio system from Airtronics is a high quality built radio that compliments and controls this RC perfectly. This radio features not only 2.4GHz technology, but 10-model memory, ABS braking, battery-less memory retention, and much more. No matter where you drive, or what the conditions are, the XTM Racing X-Cellerator Brushless 1:10 Electric RTR RC Truck is definitely your best choice! So hurry and get yours today!
- Electric Powered
- Full Function Transmitter
- 3600kv Brushless Motor With Speeds (Up To 50+ mph).
- Brushless Speed Control With Built-In Cooling Fan (Accepts 7.2-12.0V Input)
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Adjustable Ball Differential
- Adjustable Slipper Clutch
- Fully Threaded Aluminum Coil Over Oil-Filled Shocks
- Universal Joint Rear Axles
- Completely Countersunk Chassis
- 1:10 Scale
- XTM Racing X-Cellerator Brushless 1:10 Electric RTR RC Truck
- Airtronics MX-Sport 2.4Ghz Radio
- Length: 17 Inches
- Width: 13 Inches
- Height: 6.25 Inches
- Vehicle: NiMH or LiPo Batteries (7.2V - 14.8V) (Not Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.