Wowwee RoboReptile Remote Control Robot
regular price: $110.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $70.00 (70%)
Save: $20.04 (67%)
Save: $36.00 (64%)
Save: $6.74 (34%)
Save: $15.45 (41%)
Save: $20.05 (33%)
Save: $7.00 (35%)
Save: $17.05 (33%)
With his low menacing stride and striking animation, Roboreptile is an impressive mix of mobility, multi-sensory technology and fiery personality. This adventurous beast awakens with a jump, whips his long tail and springs into action. He's capable of high-speed running on all four legs, and he can turn on a dime on two legs.
Roboreptile moves in many ways. He can be controlled directly with the remote, programmed to perform a sequence of functions, placed into guard mode, or put into his "Normal Mode" where he will roam the environment. A full array of sensors - vision, touch and sound - allow him to freely roam and interact with his surroundings. When he gets overly aggressive, he can be calmed with a push of the "feed" button on the controller. And when its time to rest, place the cowl over his eyes to put him to sleep.
Roboreptile includes more than 30 preprogrammed functions, all handled through the remote. Measures 33" long.
- WowWee Roboreptile
- Hood, which subdues the Roboreptile
- Realistic biomorphic movements
- Four-legged walking and high speed running; bipedal "attack" mode; jumping action
- Flexible neck; whipping tail
- Multi-sensory environmental awareness
- Infra-red vision sensors for obstacle avoidance and detection of movements
- Sonic sensors for detection of sharp, loud sounds
- Touch sensor for responding to human interaction
- Five modes
- Autonomous (default): Hungry and aggressive; explores and interacts with his environment searching for prey; attacking, roaring, biting behaviors
- Direct control: Multi-layered 28 function remote including demo function and volume control
- Program: Enter a sequence of up to 20 commands
- Guard: Activates vision and sonic sensor
- Hungry: his "natural" (default) mood; activate the "feed" button on the remote and he will track down the signal
- Satisfied: he calms down after eating
- Hooded: he becomes subdued; depending upon human interaction, will either wake up hungry or fall asleep
- Auto shut-off function
- 6 AA Batteries for the Roboreptile and 3 AA batteries for the controller
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.