Roboreptile, the ultimate cold-blooded predator, comes to life through a combination of dynamic robotic animations and advanced interactive technologies. With his low menacing stride and striking animations, Roboreptile is an impressive mix of powerful agility, multi-sensory awareness and a fiery personality.
With his low menacing stride and striking animation, Roboreptile is an impressive mix of mobility, multi-sensory technology and fiery personality. This adventurous beast awakens with a jump, whips his long tail and springs into action. He's capable of high-speed running on all four legs, and he can turn on a dime on two legs.
Roboreptile moves in many ways. He can be controlled directly with the remote, programmed to perform a sequence of functions, placed into guard mode, or put into his "Normal Mode" where he will roam the environment. A full array of sensors - vision, touch and sound - allow him to freely roam and interact with his surroundings. When he gets overly aggressive, he can be calmed with a push of the "feed" button on the controller. And when its time to rest, place the cowl over his eyes to put him to sleep.
Roboreptile includes more than 30 preprogrammed functions, all handled through the remote. Measures 33" long.
- WowWee Roboreptile
- Hood, which subdues the Roboreptile
- Realistic biomorphic movements
- Four-legged walking and high speed running; bipedal "attack" mode; jumping action
- Flexible neck; whipping tail
- Multi-sensory environmental awareness
- Infra-red vision sensors for obstacle avoidance and detection of movements
- Sonic sensors for detection of sharp, loud sounds
- Touch sensor for responding to human interaction
- Five modes
- Autonomous (default): Hungry and aggressive; explores and interacts with his environment searching for prey; attacking, roaring, biting behaviors
- Direct control: Multi-layered 28 function remote including demo function and volume control
- Program: Enter a sequence of up to 20 commands
- Guard: Activates vision and sonic sensor
- Hungry: his "natural" (default) mood; activate the "feed" button on the remote and he will track down the signal
- Satisfied: he calms down after eating
- Hooded: he becomes subdued; depending upon human interaction, will either wake up hungry or fall asleep
- Auto shut-off function
- 6 AA Batteries for the Roboreptile and 3 AA batteries for the controller
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.