Robopet is the perfect fusion of technology and personality. He comes alive with a combination of user-controlled movements and autonomous, free-roaming behaviors, some of them naughty and some of them nice. And, at seven inches, heâ‚¬â„¢s the perfect interactive pet to take anywhere!
Man's best friend? Robopet is more than that. In fact his creators claim that he's the ultimate fusion of technology and personality. And we'd have to agree; because thanks to a clever combination of user-controlled movements and autonomous, free roaming behavior this ultra-intelligent dog practically comes alive. And just like a real pet he can be playful, curious, angry, depressed, rude and even disobedient.
Robopet can do almost anything a real dog can but you won't have to follow him around with a pooper scooper or look away in embarrassment as he demonstrates his uncanny flexibility when washing. Robopet can walk, run, sit down, lie down, stand up and roll over, and he even makes barking, whimpering, growling and panting sounds.
As with Robosapien and Roboraptor, Robopet is programmed and controlled via a nifty RC unit that allows you to 'teach' him special tricks, sequences and moves. The Remote also doubles up as a virtual leash, so you can even take your bionic bow-wow for a walk. Simply mark a path using the ingenious laser light and Robopet will follow. You can also use the controller to influence Robopet's personality by reinforcing good behavior and discouraging bad behavior; praise him too much and he'll act spoiled, punish him too much and he'll become timid. Robopet features:
Despite your role as Robopet's master, this incredibly hi-tech hound will also behave autonomously and responds to his surroundings just like a real doggie. Well okay, he won't pee on the carpet or leave presents behind the sofa but he will avoid obstacles in his path and react to sound and movement. Indeed Robopet's phenomenally dog-like agility and awareness makes him a revolution in cyber-canine technology (admit it, you didn't know there was such a thing) and we know you'll be smitten by his antics the second you see him in action.
Train your Robopet
- Robopet can walk, run, sit down, stand up, lie down and get up, and roll over.
- He can be playful, naughty, curious, angry, depressed and rude.
- He makes digital animal sounds, like barking, whimpering, growling and panting.
Robopet can learn tricks
- Robopet is trainable, teach him to sit, beg, and roll over.
- You can reinforce good behavior
- You can discourage bad behavior
- You can influence Robopet's personality. But remember:
- Praise him too much and you'll spoil him,
- Punish him too much and he'll become timid.
Use the controller to encourage him and also to discourage him. Program your Robopet
Program sequences of movements and tricks. Robopet behaves autonomously
Take your Robopet for a walk
- He roams around freely in his 'world' and displays appropriate animal behavior.
- Robopet behaves according to his different range of moods.
Robopet responds to his surroundings
- Use the 'laser' light leash on the controller to mark a path for Robopet to follow.
Robopet also responds to commands from Robosapien V2.LengthBattery requirements:
- He can see and avoid obstacles in his path,
- He can see and avoids table edges,
- He responds to sounds,
- He responds to human movement,
- He can function as a guard dog.
- Robopet: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Remote Controller: 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
Average Customer Rating is 5 out of 5 stars
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
Date: December 07, 2011
pse let me know how to buy: R/C Robot Remote Radio Control Robot Dog _1116999)