This Electric 4 CH Hughes 300 EP RTF RC Helicopter can ascend, descend , hover, yaw to the left and right, fly forwards and backwards, etc. It comprises a series of individual mechanical assemblies ( the airframe, main motor, tail motor, balance bar, main rotor, tail rotor, Canopy, etc.) and electronic components ( the transmitter, receiver, servos, electronic mixer with gyro ). With this fine model you can at last step into the wonderful world of Helicopter flight in your own backyard.
The helicopter is equipped with a special 4 Channel proportional radio control system and unique ‘H' shape rotor head system. This system allows agile operation, precise maneuvering, and stable safe flight. It can simulate maneuvers like ascending/ descending , hovering , move forward / backward and roll, etc. It is an agile and stable helicopter. This RC helicopter is Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying).
- Full Function Radio Controlled
- 4 Channel RC Set included, complete Left/ Right, Up/ Down Control ( RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR AND THROTTLE)
- Factory Pre- assembled, zero assembly time
- Unique ‘ H ‘ shape rotor head control system
- Extreme smooth control and stable flight
- Scale appearance
- FM 4 channel radio
- Independent receiver, 3 in 1 circuit board with gyro, mixer and speed controller
- Improved 370 powerful drive motor
- 2 servos (9g)
- Suitable for Indoor / Outdoor / Backyard / Park ( 500 sq ft area )
- Approximately 10 -15 minutes flight time on each charge
- Best choice for Beginner - Advanced hobbyist
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- Electric 4 CH Hughes 300 EP RTF RC Helicopter
- 4 Channel Receiver
- 2 X 9g Servos
- 1 Pair of Crystals
- 4 Channel Transmitter with Servo
- 8.4v NiMH 650 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- AC Wall Adaptor Charger
- Main Rotor Diameter : 450mm
- Length: 630mm
- Weight : 380g
- Main Motor : Type-370 motor
- Tail Motor : Type-N20
Battery Requirements (Not Included) :
- 8 AA Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.