Wholesale Case (12 Units) Bronco OV-10A RTF Electric Remote Control Plane ($22.50 Each)
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
This is the Bronco OV-10A RTF Electric RC Airplane. The Bronco RC Plane is one of the easiest planes to fly, which makes it great for beginners and those looking for a trainer airplane. It has an automatic climb mode, high tech thrust vector controls, two powerful motors, and a super tough, lightweight airframe for the bets quality flying possible. This RTF (Ready-To-Fly) radio control plane is a full function plane that can go forward, left or right.
OV-10A was originally designed and built by North American at Columbus, Ohio, the Bronco complemented the performance requirements between jets and helicopters. Faster and more tactically versatile than helicopters, yet slower and more maneuverable than jets, the Bronco utilized tactics not possible with either. Now you can harness the fun!
- Full Function Radio Control
- Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Fly
- Super Tough, Lightweight Airframe
- All Molded Plastic and Foam Construction
- Can Fly As A Glider
- Ingenious Thrust Vector Controls
- Automatic Climb Mode
- Two Powerful Motor
- Flight Stabilizing System
- Altitude & Rotor Speed Control
- Easy to Assemble
- Wing Span - 20 in.
- Length - 13 in.
- Minimum Operating Range - 900 ft.
- Max RC Range - 328 ft.
- Ready to Run RC Plane
- 2-Channel Remote Controller
- Rechargeable Battery
- 8 AA Batteries for Remote
- Ages 12+
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.