Wholesale Case (3 Units) Silverlit Boeing 737 Ducted Fan Jet Airliner RC Airplane ($40.00 Each)
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
The impressive Licensed Boeing 737 Airliner is supplied almost ready-to-fly and made of tough expanded Polypropylene foam.
This innovative R/C Airliner incorporates two powerful wing mounted electric ducted fan jet motors, is inherently stable and easy to fly, and capable of fantastic flights of five minutes or more outdoors in calm conditions.
Featuring two channel digital proportional radio control, operating on 27 MHz bands A, B & C, the Boeing 737 may be turned to the left or right using differential thrust, whilst conventional throttle control enables climb or descent.
- 2 Channel Control
- Charging time of 25-30 minutes
- Two Powerful Wing Mounted Ducted Fan Electric Motors
- Easily Hand Launched in Calm Conditions
- Up to 300 ft. Range
- Boeing 737 Ducted Fan Jet Airliner RC Airplane
- Rechargeable Flight Battery :High Capacity 9.6V NiMH
- Home Charger and Car Charger
- 90 Minute Peak Charger
- Instruction Manual
- Speed: 90 mph
- Weight: 6.2 oz including Flight Battery
- Colors: Dark and Light Blue Trim
- Length: 21 Inches
- Wingspan: 20 Inches
- Frequency: 27MHz Bands A, B, and C
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.