Walkera 5G6-1 4CH Mini RC Helicopter
regular price: $200.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $150.04 (50%)
Save: $100.00 (42%)
Save: $76.04 (79%)
Save: $147.00 (79%)
Save: $120.04 (60%)
Save: $61.05 (87%)
Save: $110.04 (85%)
Save: $45.05 (69%)
Save: $50.05 (83%)
Save: $35.05 (47%)
Save: $60.00 (80%)
Save: $65.04 (62%)
Save: $40.00 (47%)
Save: $40.75 (64%)
Save: $17.37 (38%)
This is the new Walkera 5G6-1 4CH Mini RTF Electric RC Helicopter. This new and exciting 4CH mini helicopter is the height of mini helicopter technology. It comes with improved mixer and gyro control, coaxial counter rotating blades, and super stable x-rotation system, which give this palm sized helicopter increased stability, making it truly a sight to see. This mini helicopter comes with 2 powerful strong magnetic motors and highly efficient servos which help to make this capable of flight indoors and out. Because it is made with ultra tough carbon fibre materials, this helicopter has a very strong structure. A couple neat things about this mini RC helicopter is that it comes with digital proportional control, separate servos from the mixer, a sliding swash plate, and the ability to trim servos on both the helicopter and the transmitter. The Walkera 5G6 comes Ready To Fly and ready for fun!
- 4 Channel remote control set includes complete Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down control (RUDDER, AILERON, ELEVATOR, AND THROTTLE)
- New Look, Improved Mixer/Gyro Control, More Stable Flight, even first timer can control easily.
- Coaxial structure and palm-sized dimension which makes the HM 5G6 as the optimal model for indoor entertainment
- 2 ×1215 strong-magnetic motors are powerful and make flight stable
- Highly efficient servos (3.5g) is prompt in reaction and effectively guarantees the performance of various flight
- The receiver is equipped with a built-in gyro; Whose sensitivity can be adjusted
- SUPER STABLE X-ROTATION SYSTEM, Easier to control than Original LAMA.
- Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult
- Precise controlling and hovering
- Coaxial structure effectively offers the stable flight and easy operation.
- Best model for the early beginner
- Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
- Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the rotor blades.
- Suitable for Indoor/Backyard/Stadium
- High-Volume 3.7V 400 mAh LiPo battery offers longer flight time
- Using the Ultra tough Carbon Fiber materials, the Helicopter does have very strong structure. In addition, the main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which is not easily break.
- Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement .
- Digital Proportional Motor Speed Control
- Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter.
- The sliding swash plate can help you operate the RC Helicopter Freely.
- It is possible to adjust the servo extent and the sensitivity of the built-in gyro in the 3-in-1 receiver circuit
- Approximately 10 minutes flight time on each charge - Optional LiPo battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time.
- Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand.
- Complete Kit, Ready to Fly (Everything is included and 100% assembled -- only required 8 AA batteries for the transmitter to start flying)
- Walkera 5G6-1 4CH Mini RTF Electric RC Helicopter
- 4 Channel WK-0405 Multifunctional FM RC Transmitter
- AC Wall Battery Charger
- High Quality 3.7V 400 mAh LiPo Rechargeable Battery
- English Manual
- Main Rotor Diameter: 175mm (6.9 inch)
- Overall Length: 175mm (6.9 inch)
- All-Up Weight: 55g (Battery included)
- Drive system: 2 x 1215 strong-magnetic motor
- Servo: 2 x 3.5g Servos (speed 0.11sec/60°(4.8V); torque 0.08kg/cm (4.8V) ; dimension 17.5X6.5X21.5mm)
- Gyro: Built-in
- Battery: 3.7V 400 mAh LiPo
- Control system: 4CH WK-0405 Multifunctional FM Transmitter and RX-408 Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 3300 feet (1000m)
Battery Requirements :
- Helicopter: 3.7V 400 mAh LiPo Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.