Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless RTR Up To 65 Mph+ RC Truck
regular price: $565.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $140.00 (41%)
Model Number: TRX3608
Stampede has always been the first name in monster truck fun, but with Velineon brushless power on board , the ground-pounding, high-speed wheelie popping antics are completely over-the-top. The included wheelie bar keeps the altitude in check but with this kind of power, the wheelie's don stop just because your going over 50mph. If you have you're nerve, and the skill, the fun is just getting started! With a top speed of over 65mph, the Velineon Brushless Power System is designed to let you explore the outer limits of whatâ€žÂ¢s possible with brushless. Chances are youâ€žÂ¢ve never experienced throttle response and speed like this in a monster truck. Tough andunbelievably fast, Stampede is the ultimate play truck thatâ€žÂ¢s always at hand, ready for instant RC fun. No matter what kind of RC racing youâ€žÂ¢re into, a Stampede VXL belongs in your arsenal.
Stampede was the first high-performance monster truck and now Stampede VXL is setting new, previously unthinkable speed benchmarks. The world of electric monster trucks will never be the same!
Out of the box, the Velineon Brushless Power System is optimized to put down the rock-crushing torque, massive horsepower, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Most of all, itâ€žÂ¢s brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and satisfy your need for extreme horsepower.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Stampede VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including the latest 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11Vs of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 65mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in lowVage detection in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
Watch below to see a video of the Stampede VXL in action!
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Stampede VXL reaches speeds in excess of 65mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximumVage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3S Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCD, and NiMH compatible with two-stage lowVage detection
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode â‚¬Å“ Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode â‚¬Å“ Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2070 steering servo
- Durable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272 steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint drive shafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- New gray chassis components offer a fresh new look
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Talon all-terrain 2.8" monster truck are pre-glued on black-chrome All-Star wheels
- New ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and gunmetal
- Stampede VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Speed: 65+ Mph Depending on Battery
- Length: 16.25 Inches
- Front Track: 12.75 Inches
- Rear Track: 12.75 Inches
- Weight: 65.3 oz.
- Height (overall): 9.5 Inches
- Wheelbase: 10.63 Inches
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires: Talon 2.8"
- Rear Tires: Talon 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Stars)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chrome (All-Stars)
- Speed Control Type: VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (Final Drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Battery Requirements (Not Included) :
- Choose One of the Following:
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH 3000+ mAh for Speeds 30+ Mph
- 8.4V 7-Cell NiMH 4000+ mAh for Speeds 40+ Mph
- 11.1V 3S 20C LiPo 4000+ mAh for Speeds 60+ Mph
- 11.1V 3S 20C LiPo 8000+ mAh for Speeds 65 Mph and Beyond!
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.