Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL Electric RTR RC Monster Truck w/ 4000mAh LiPo
regular price: $886.59
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Model Number: TRX6708L
The all-new Stampede 4X4 VXL is engineered like no other to turn extreme power into extreme monster truck fun! The efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. Youƒ€š€žre in full control with the new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. The Velineon Brushless Power System and included Traxxas Power Cell 7.4V 4000mAh LiPo battery combine to unleash 35+mph, right out of the box. Install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! Itƒ€š€žs brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and switch it on to feed your need for extreme horsepower.
- High-Current Connector: The Velineon Brushless Power System and Power Cell LiPo battery feature High-Current Connectors to make sure each VXL model achieves maximum Power Cell performance. The Traxxas Connector effortlessly funnels the battery's total power to keep things running cool and at full capacity.
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQiƒ€š€žs settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- LowVage Detection: Traxxas LiPo-equipped models arrive with LowVage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the batteryƒ€š€žsVage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate itƒ€š€žs time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity,Vage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
- Includes Power Cell LiPo Battery and 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter, Docking Base compatible
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics
- High-Torque steering servo
- Steel-gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled modelsƒ€š‚just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
- Length: 19.69 inches (500mm)
- Front Track: 13.39 inches (340mm)
- Rear Track: 13.39 inches (340mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.90 (74mm)
- Weight: 66.45oz (1.88kg)
- Height (overall): 9.21 inches (234mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.83 inches (275mm)
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 142x48.5x23mm, 25mm
- Included Battery: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (4000mAh, 7.4V, 2 cell)
- Included Charger: Traxxas 2 / 3 cell LiPo Balance Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.