Traxxas Stampede 4x4 2.4GHz 1:12 RTR Electric RC Truck
regular price: $494.95
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $336.04 (41%)
Save: $420.04 (41%)
Save: $50.00 (33%)
Save: $40.05 (25%)
Save: $75.00 (41%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $110.00 (52%)
Save: $15.00 (38%)
Save: $37.00 (28%)
Save: $83.00 (42%)
Save: $120.00 (41%)
Save: $98.00 (41%)
Save: $45.00 (64%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $25.00 (36%)
Model Number: 67054
Start your RC career with a bang and grab the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 2.4GHz 1:12 RTR Electric RC Truck with Batteries! This awesome kit ia fully RTR (ready to run) and comes with all the rechargeable batteries you need! When it comes to speed, the Titan modified motor and racing-style transmission propel the Stampede to speeds over 30mph. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. This RC benefits from it's family lineage incorporating advanced Revo technology to bolster performance. The Magnum 272 transmission is fully sealed and comes equipped with efficient and precise ball bearings and an advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The XL-5 electronic speed control and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. You'll be slinging mud with the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 2.4GHz 1:12 RTR Electric RC Truck with Batteries in no time!
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Reaches Speeds Of 30MPH!
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Sealed Silcone Filled Differentals
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- The included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control.
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Easy access Battery Compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Multi Terrain Tires
- Performance Foam Tire Inserts.
- ProGraphix Multi-Colored Painted Body.
- For Beginner RC Racers
- Ready To Race
- Comes With Batteries And Charger
- Traxxas Stampede 4x4 2.4GHz 1:12 RTR Electric RC Truck with Batteries
- TQi 2.4GHz 3 Channel Transmitter
- 8.4V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Parts And Tools Package
- Wall Charger
- Length: 15.63" (397mm)
- Front Track: 13.39" (340mm)
- Rear Track: 13.39" (340mm)
- Weight: 90.46oz (2.57 kg)
- Height (overall): 8.94" (227mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.83" (275mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Wheel Diameter: 2.8 Inches (72mm)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan 12T 500 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz 3 ChannelRadio
- Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Pitch: 32
- Differential Type: Harden Steel Bevel
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: 8.4V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack (Included)
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.