Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $80.01 (23%)
Save: $110.00 (33%)
Save: $14.00 (42%)
Save: $144.01 (48%)
Save: $30.00 (43%)
Save: $70.00 (41%)
Save: $70.00 (41%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $45.04 (50%)
Save: $78.04 (39%)
Save: $227.54 (39%)
Save: $78.03 (39%)
Save: $292.54 (39%)
Save: $240.54 (39%)
Save: $100.74 (39%)
Model Number: TRX36054
Throw up some dirt with the Traxxas Stampede 2.4 GHZ RTR Electric RC Monster Truck! When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272 transmission propel the Stampede to speeds over 30mph. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. This RC benefits from it's family lineage incorporating advanced Revo technology to bolster performance. The Magnum 272 transmission is fully sealed and comes equipped with efficient and precise ball bearings and an advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The XL-5 electronic speed control and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. You'll be slinging mud with the Traxxas Stampede 2.4 GHZ RTR Electric RC Monster Truck in no time!
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver.
- New waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of ground clearance.
- The included optional 23-tooth pinion gear pushes Stampede to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control.
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Talon 2.8" tires are pre-glued on stunning mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star wheels.
- Performance foam tire inserts.
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body.
- Traxxas Stampede 2.4 GHZ RTR Electric RC Monster Truck
- TQi 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Power Cell NiMH Battery
- Parts, Upgrade and Tools Package
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5" (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon 2.8"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Mirror-Chome (All-Star)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
- Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top Speed: 30+mph
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Overall Raing: 5 out of 5 stars
Top Customer Reviews
By: Nick 11-23-2013
This is the perfect truck for a beginner as long as you take it easy until you get familiar with the steering before socking the juice to this powerful truck. This Traxxas Stampede will do exactly as advertised, kick up some dust or whatever is in its path and also runs a long time on a single charge. This truck hauls B....