Traxxas Son-Uva-Digger Monster Jam 2.4GHz 1:10 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
regular price: $379.59
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
4 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $195.00 (39%)
Save: $129.04 (30%)
Save: $270.05 (39%)
Model Number: TRX36024
The next generation is here! Born of the legendary Grave Digger, Son-uva Digger has been a fan favorite since it burst onto the scene with a big-air back flip that brought the audience to its feet at the 2011 Monster Jam World Finals. Now you can reenact that moment at home with Traxxas, the Official Hobby Class Radio Control Truck of Monster Jam! The 1/10-scale Son-uva Digger captures the look and performance of Monster Jam's newest star with its officially licensed graphics, custom-molded blue ladder bars and bumpers, and realistic tires that emulate the "hand carved" look of the full-size treads. Deep-dish wheels with bead-lock detailing complete the aggressive, authentic look.
Crushing cars, catching big air, and popping wheelies has never been this much fun, and Traxxas' new Monster Jam models make the action more realistic than ever. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272 transmission propel the Son-uva Digger to speeds over 30mph*. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
- Officially Licensed Monster Jam graphics
- Realistic rubber tires on detailed beadlock-style wheels
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with LowVage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- 4 inches of ground clearance
- Brushless Ready Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Traxxas Tough durability
- Telescoping universal-joint drive shafts
- Top speed, 30+mph
- Traxxas Son-Uva-Digger Monster Jam 2.4GHz 1:10 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 8.4V Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- Length 16.26 Inches (413mm)
- Front Track 12.25 Inches (332mm)
- Rear Track 12.25 Inches (332mm)
- Height (overall) 9.5 Inches (234mm)
- Wheelbase 10.625 Inches (275mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.0 Inches (51mm)
- Motor: Titan 12-Turn 550
- Transmission: Magnum 272
- Speed Control: XL-5 Waterproof ESC
- Differential Type: Planetary Steel Gear
- Chassis Type: Fiber-Composite
- Radio System: Traxxas TQi (2-Channel)
- Vehicle: 8.4V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Date: January 08, 2013
This is a really cool car. Unfortunately, HobbyTron advertises it with the TQi remote but mine came with the old TQ (big antenna) remote. As of today I haven't received a reply from HT about this. Other than that, I have no issue with the car itself, it's great. But this is an error with the ad on this site, and the car can be had elsewhere for less.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.