Traxxas Slash VXL Electric 2WD RTR Short Course Truck w/ 4200mAh LiPo
regular price: $643.49
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $120.00 (41%)
Model Number: TRX5807L
Introducing the latest member of the VXL family: the award-winning, best-selling Traxxas Slash, now with Velineon Brushless Power. Slash VXL crushes the competition with brute force acceleration and unmatched top speed. With the included Power Cell 2-cell LiPo battery, Slash VXL rockets to over 40mph. Install optional 3S LiPo power, and Slash VXL blasts past 60mph!
The Slash VXL combines extreme brushless horsepower with the proven fun and durability that have made Slash the number-1 selling short course truck. Hardcore acceleration completely blows everything else away. Out of the box, Velineon is optimized to deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. There's no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Slash VXL, Your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11Vs of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 65mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in lowVage detection in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
- High-Current Connector: The Velineon Brushless Power System and Power Cell LiPo battery feature High-Current Connectors to make sure each VXL model achieves maximum Power Cell performance. The Traxxas Connector effortlessly funnels the battery's total power to keep things running cool and at full capacity.
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQiƒ€š€žs settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- LowVage Detection: Traxxas LiPo-equipped models arrive with LowVage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the batteryƒ€š€žsVage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate itƒ€š€žs time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity,Vage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
VXL Slash Features:
- Power Cell 4200mAh LiPo Battery
- 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter, Docking Base compatible
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics
- High-Torque steering servo
- Steel-gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled modelsƒ€š‚just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Weight: 90.37oz (2.562kg)
- Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 165x49.5x23mm, 25mm
- Included Battery: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (4200mAh, 7.4V, 25C, 2 cell)
- Included Charger: Traxxas 2 / 3 cell LiPo Balance Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.