Introducing the Slash 4X4. Of course, it's what you would expect from a Slash; tough, fast, fun, and yes, 4-wheel drive! All-new from the ground up, Slash 4X4 is not a conversion or a retrofit‚it's a completely and purpose-built for over-the-top speed and performance. Traxxas engineering is behind the innovation that fuels the hobby and Slash 4X4 takes full advantage. The long list of features includes an all-new rigid chassis, new super-efficient shaft drive, new race-bred suspension, new steering system, new licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires, Revo sealed differentials, Velineon brushless power, and a TQi 2.4GHz radio system. The weight bias? Perfect. The look? Dead on. Top speed? 40+mph with the included 4200mAh 2-cell LiPo battery pack. Power Up to the Mamba Monster (it drops right in!) and 80+mph is in your reach. Slash 4X4 keeps all the great features and characteristics that made Slash such a hit with enthusiasts, while at the same time injecting new thinking, new components, and track bred performance.
- High-Current Connector: The Velineon Brushless Power System and Power Cell LiPo battery feature High-Current Connectors to make sure each VXL model achieves maximum Power Cell performance. The Traxxas Connector effortlessly funnels the battery's total power to keep things running cool and at full capacity
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter: The sleek TQi transmitter delivers long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Install the optional Docking Base and TQi accepts your iPhone or iPod touch for high-res, touchscreen control of all the TQi's settings and adjustments via the exclusive Traxxas Link application.
- LowVage Detection: Traxxas LiPo-equipped models arrive with LowVage Detection activated to protect against over-discharging and assure maximum cycle life. When the batteryVage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate it's time to recharge.
- Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity,Vage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
Slash 4X4 VXL Features:
- Includes Power Cell LiPo Battery and 2-Cell / 3-Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter, Docking Base compatible
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System
- Waterproof electronics
- High-Torque steering servo
- Steel-gear Magnum 272 transmission
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models‚just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
- Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 2.83 (72mm)
- Weight: 93.1oz (2.64kg)
- Height (overall): 7.60 inches (193mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.75 inches (324mm)
- Included Battery: Traxxas Power Cell LiPo (4200mAh, 7.4V, 2 cell)
- Included Charger: Traxxas 2 / 3 cell LiPo Balance Charger
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.