Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Electric RC Truck
regular price: $686.39
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $245.00 (41%)
Save: $50.00 (33%)
Save: $61.00 (26%)
Save: $56.00 (41%)
Save: $110.00 (52%)
Save: $30.04 (75%)
Save: $105.00 (41%)
Save: $180.01 (36%)
Save: $41.00 (62%)
Save: $98.00 (41%)
Save: $140.00 (41%)
Save: $72.00 (40%)
Save: $170.00 (40%)
Save: $80.01 (23%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Model Number: TRX6804R
The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition features an all-new Low-CG chassis and high-volume shocks to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The Platinum Edition arrivesƒ€š‚ fully assembled and ready to complete with your transmitter, receiver, and battery (not included). In place of the radio system, the Platinum Edition is loaded with Traxxas' premium option parts and accessories. ƒ€š‚ Standard equipment includes machined aluminum suspension components, front and rear swaybars (including a set of extra stiff 'bars), and a clear body ready for your own signature paint style. The Platinum Edition also includes a sealed, silicone-filled differential to replace the installed Torque-Control slipper clutch when track conditions favor a center diff. The Platinum's standout features are its Low-CG chassis and massive GTR shocks, both all-new for the Slash 4X4 Platinum.ƒ€š‚
- GTR Shocks: The hard anodized GTR shocks feature PTFE-coated 13mm bores for ultra-smooth damping action.
- Low CG Chassis: The redesigned low CG chassis positions the battery and electronics as low as possible for superior high speed handling.
- Electronics: The proven Velneon Brushless Power System is LiPo ready with built-in LowVage Detection.
- Aluminum: In addition to everything that already makes the Slash 4X4 great, the Platinum Edition adds blue aluminum C-Hubs, blue aluminum Steering Blocks, blue aluminum Rear Hub Carriers and blue aluminum Axle Nuts.
- Body: The Lexan body shell comes clear from the factory. This lets you apply your signature style or paint scheme the way you want it.
- Low-CG chassis design
- Hard-anodized GTR aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated
- 13mm bores and 3.5mm titanium-nitride shafts
- Clear body with overspray film and window masks
- Choose your own radio system and battery (not included).
- Blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers and axle nuts
- Front and rear swaybars with optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires molded in soft S1 compound
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Included optional sealed center differential installs in minutes in place of the Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient Velineon Brushless Power System
- Digital, ball bearing waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics ƒ€š‚“ race in dirt, mud, and water
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
- Assembled Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Truck
- Motor, Electronic Speed Control and Steering Servo (installed)
- Clear Body
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery or 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- 4 AA Batteries
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.