Traxxas Rustler 2.4GHz VXL RTR Brushless Electric RC Truck
Michael - Overall a very good truck.Not so good for begginers because it has some major power.If you want a begginers truck get the brushed one not as fast but still has great power.Great durability,fun the drive.
regular price: $590.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (2 Customer Reviews)
Save: $336.04 (41%)
Save: $50.00 (33%)
Save: $75.00 (41%)
Save: $30.00 (60%)
Save: $110.00 (52%)
Save: $15.00 (38%)
Save: $37.00 (28%)
Save: $40.05 (25%)
Save: $83.00 (42%)
Save: $120.00 (41%)
Save: $98.00 (41%)
Save: $25.00 (36%)
Save: $59.00 (60%)
Save: $56.00 (41%)
Save: $37.00 (28%)
Model Number: TRX3707
The Rustler VXL combines Velineon extreme brushless horsepower with the proven fun and durability that have made Rustler the number-1 selling electric stadium racer. The new Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speed potential that reaches beyond 70mph! Hardcore, wheel-standing acceleration completely blows everything else away. Out of the box, Velineon is optimized to actually deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, itâ€žÂ¢s brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Thereâ€žÂ¢s no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Rustler VXL, Your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11Vs of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 70mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in lowVage detection in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
- Now Includes TQ 2.4G High Output Radio System w/Traxxas Link, EZ Start battery pack, and charger!
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph!
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximumVage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage lowVage detection
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode â‚¬Å“ Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode â‚¬Å“ Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Durable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272 steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- New gray chassis components offer a fresh new look
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Alias Step-Pin rear tires and front Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Alias tires include performance-tuned foam inserts and they come pre-glued on black-chrome 2.8" All-Star wheels
- New ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and gunmetal
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
- Fully assembled
- TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link
- Velineon Brushless Power System
- ProGraphix Painted Body
- Length: 17.5 inches (445mm)
- Front Track: 12.25 inches (311mm)
- Rear Track: 12.25 inches (311mm)
- Weight: 59.6oz (1.69kg)
- Height (overall): 7 inches (178mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.375 inches (289mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires: Alias Ribbed 2.8"
- Rear Tires: Alias Step-Pin 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black-Chome (All-Stars)
- Speed Control Type: VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Velineon 3500 Brushless
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 9.05)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Date: April 02, 2012
this is a great truck doesent have any problems
Date: November 24, 2011
overall a very good truck.not so good for begginers because it has some major power.if you want a begginers truck get the brushed one not as fast but still has great power.great durability,fun the drive.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.