Traxxas Revo 3.3 4WD 2.4G RTR Nitro Monster Truck
regular price: $1,000.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $189.24 (30%)
Save: $413.00 (41%)
Save: $240.30 (35%)
Save: $308.00 (41%)
Model Number: TRX5309
The pinnacle of monster truck performance, Revo advanced design is an engineering marvel that turned the world of RC upside down with its completely unique chassis and suspension configuration. Today's Revo 3.3 combines legendary performance with incredible all-terrain ability and a wider, tougher stance for maximum monster fun. The heavy-duty reversing transmission lets Revo 3.3 back out of tight spots, while the OptiDrive Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time.
The TQ radio system keeps you in complete control with 2.4GHz technology for no crystals-required reliability and convenience. New Geode chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3 Maxx-sized tires for total traction in all conditions, and Revo 3.3 dual-servo steering system provides powerful, responsive handling. Traxxas heavy-duty 2075 servos combine digital circuitry, a ball-bearing geartrain, and waterproof case for the ultimate in precision and reliability. And of course, the new Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Race - even rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included!
Total domination on the track and seven National Championships have proven the value of Revos overwhelmingly superior engineering and innovation. All the race-engineered features that make Revo a winner on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. Revo durability is second to none, and with the long travel rockers installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck. Experience the ultimate Ready-To-Race performance machine.
All the accessories you need to run the Revo are included, including a high-quality NiMH receiver battery and Traxxas 6-cell EZ-Start battery. There's even an extra air filter element and glow plug to speed maintenance.
The only items left to buy are fuel and AA batteries.
- NEW wide-track body with custom graphics
- TQ 2.4GHz 3-CH radio system
- 1200mAh RX pack and 1500mAh EZ-Start battery
- Battery chargers included
- New 17mm hex Geode mirror-chrome wheels with pre-glued on 6.3 Maxx-Sized Tires
- 17mm aluminum splined wheel hubs and nuts
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque ball bearing servos
- Hard-anodized Teflon-coated GTR shocks with TiN shock shafts
- Oversized wheel bearings & reinforced axle carriers
- RX box includes 5-cell flat rechargeable RX pack
- High flow dual-stage air filter
- Polished Resonator dual chamber tuned pipe
- Heavy-duty reversing OptiDrive transmission
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Resonator tuned pipe
- 45+mph top speed
- 6.3 Maxx-sized tires mounted on Geode wheels
- Splined 17mm aluminum wheel hubs
- Super-duty sealed driveshafts
- Teflon-coated hard-anodized GTR shocks
- Installed progressive 2 long travel rockers
- 150cc fuel tank
- Long travel rockers & springs
- EZ-Start electric starting system (battery included)
- Fully assembled
- TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link
- 1200mAh 5-cell receiver battery
- 1500mAh 6-cell EZ-Start pack
- Fuel filler bottle
- Extra glow plug
- Extra oiled air filter
- ProGraphix painted design body
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.