Get behind the wheel of a Traxxas Nitro Slash 3.3 1/10 Ready-To-Race 2WD Short-Course Truck. Traxxas has combined the legendary TRX-3.3 engine with proven 2wd Slash performance to deliver heavyweight horsepower in a lightweight 2wd chassis to provide astounding performance and over-the-top fun. The award-winning TRX-3.3 engine gives the Nitro Slash tire-melting thrust that is far more than any driver needs--and exactly what every driver wants. It takes Traxxas-Tough durability and a stout drivetrain to handle the TRX-3.3â€™s outrageous output. Nitro Slash delivers with proven components that have made the Slash the standard for durability, and fun. The extra large capacity of the 150cc fuel tank keeps the action running longer between fill ups and the exclusive EZ-Start electric starting system makes starting as easy as pressing a button.
Extreme Power TRX 3.3 Racing Engine For those who like their horsepower raw and screaming at the red line, Nitro Slash delivers with the award-winning nitro fury of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. Nitro Slash punches hard with massive torque off the line and a wide powerbandâ€”bury the throttle at anytime to send the rear S1 compound tires into a raging fury of roosting dirt. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precision composite slide carburetor, PowerTune cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start system. It's competition-proven power with convenience and reliability for all-day driving fun. The TRX 3.3 engine is an investment in performance for years to come, fully protected by the exclusive Traxxas Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQâ€™s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. To customize the Nitro Slashâ€™s controls, the transmitterâ€™s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
Built Traxxas Tough Nitro Slash is not only built to perform with its adjustable slipper clutch, disc brake, and race-inspired suspension geometry, it's also built Traxxas Tough for all-day driving fun. Nitro Slash's robust design keeps annoying breakage to a minimum so that the action can keep going on and on. The rugged 6061-T6 aluminum chassis forms a rock-solid backbone that also draws heat away from the engine. Full rubber-sealed ball bearings provide the ultimate protection and low maintenance for nitro environments. The Magnum 281 transmission uses a steel-composite planetary gear differential with built-to-last hardened steel gears. The gear diff requires no time-consuming adjustment and is virtually maintenance free. The oil-filled Ultra Shocks use exclusive X-ring seal technology for reduced friction and superior leak resistance. Traxxas engineers are dedicated to keeping you on the throttle, not on the workbench.
Ready-To-Race Nitro Slash comes as a complete package with professional factory assembly; installed high-power pistol grip radio system; a detailed setup and tuning DVD to acquaint you to starting, racing, and maintenance; and one of the most powerful Ready-To-Race engines available. Plus, Nitro Slash is backed by a team of RC pros who aim to provide the highest level of factory support possible. We're with you every step of the way to answer questions and help you get the most from your Nitro Slash. Toll-free* support is available via telephone, e-mail, or online. The TRX 3.3 Engine is backed by the Traxxas Power Up Plan that makes it simple and affordable to upgrade to a brand-new engine and even more power down the road. As with any Traxxas model, Nitro Slash is about experiencing total performance and satisfaction, not just in the truck, but also with the company that stands behind it.
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- High-Torque steering and throttle servos
- Officially licensed BFGoodrich tires
- Race Replica SCT wheels with color-coordinated centers and beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 2WD body design
- TRX 3.3 engine with EZ-Start electric starting
- Tuned exhaust system with blue-anodized aluminum header
- Compact enclosed receiver box
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race with race replica factory-finished and decaled body
- Length: 22.24 Inches (565mm)
- Front Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Rear Track: 11.65 Inches (296mm)
- Weight (no fuel): 7.78lbs (3.53kg)
- Height (overall): 7.40 Inches (188mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.07 Inches (332mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long Ultra Shock
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong Ultra Shock
- Front Tires: BFGoodrich 2.2" (Pre-Glued with Inserts)
- Rear Tires: BFGoodrich 2.2" (Pre-Glued with Inserts)
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Short Course Race Replica
- Rear Wheels: 2.2" Short Course Race Replica
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2 Inches (56mm) Outer, 3.0 Inches (76mm) Inner
- Gear Ratio: 2.81
- Transmission: Nitro Magnum 281
- Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
- Chassis Structure/Material: 2.5mm, 6061-T6 Blue-Anodized Aluminum
- Brake Type: Steel Disc with semi-metallic pads
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Steering: Bellcrank with integrated servo saver
- Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
- Top Speed: 50+mph
- Skill Level: 4
- Traxxas Nitro Slash RTR
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- Race Replica painted body
- EZ-Start Power Cell and Charger
- Fuel Bottle
- Extra Glow Plug and Air Filter
- Precision Tool Set
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries
- Vehicle: 4 AA Batteries or Rechargable Receiver Battery Pack w/ Charger
- Nitro Fuel
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.