Traxxas Nitro Rustler 2.4 RTR 2WD Truck w/Accessories
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
Save: $189.24 (30%)
Model Number: TRX4407
The Nitro Rustler is the first name in high performance 2WD nitro stadium trucks. Powered by the proven performance of the TRX 2.5 Racing Engine, Nitro Rustler totally out-muscles the competition with top speeds beyond 50 mph!
The TRX 2.5 also pumps out the torque for brutal, wheel-standing launches and absolutely ruthless acceleration. The body design cheats the wind with its smooth curves and low-slung stance, while the outrageous new graphics dominate with style. The separate wing securely bolts to the body with precise aluminum hex hardware. Chrome 2.8 Twin Spoke rims are wrapped with pre-glued Alias step-pin tires in the rear and Alias ribbed tires up front. The high-tech rubber compound ensures great grip on a variety of surfaces. Grey-molded composite parts are thoughtfully integrated to enhance the look of the chassis. Fast, light, and loaded with power, Nitro Rustlerâ€žÂ¢s power-sliding, dirt roosting attitude will have you reaching for the throttle again and again.
- Now Includes TQ 2.4G High Output Radio System w/Traxxas Link, EZ Start battery pack, and charger!
- TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- New low-profile body, new ProGraphix paint scheme
- Alias tires pre-glued on Twin-Spoke wheels
- Powder coated white springs with gray shock bodies
- Bolt-on rear wing with aluminum hardware
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- EZ-Start electric starting system
- Tuned pipe exhaust system
- Double deck 6061-T6 aluminum and composite chassis
- Magnum 281 transmission with ball bearings
- Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
- X-Tra long, fiber-composite, suspension arms
- Planetary differential with steel gears
- Powerful disc brake
- Telescoping, U-joint driveshafts
- X-Tra long, high-volume, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Fully assembled
- TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link
- TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- ProGraphix painted design body
- Length: 17.25 Inches (438mm)
- Front Track: 12.5 Inches (318mm)
- Rear Track: 12.375 Inches (314mm)
- Weight (no fuel): 73oz (2kg)
- Height (overall): 6 Inches (152mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.312" Long (287mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Wheel Diameter: 2.8" (72.4mm)
- Tires: 4.1" (105mm)
- Front Tires: Alias Ribbed 2.8"
- Rear Tires: Alias Step-Pin 2.8"
- Front Wheels: 2.8" Twin-Spoke Chrome
- Rear Wheels: 2.8" Twin-Spoke Chrome
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.81
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Transmission: Nitro Magnum 281
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
- Driveshafts: Keyed Telescoping U-Joint
- Differential Type: Planetary Gear
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Double-decked
- Chassis Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Radio System: Traxxas TQ (2-Channel)
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 2.5 Racing Engine with EZ-Start
- Brake Type: Disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
- Top Speed: 50+mph
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.