Traxxas E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless 1:16 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
regular price: $550.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
Save: $120.00 (40%)
Save: $120.00 (41%)
Model Number: TRX7107
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation, and the new Traxxas E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless 1:16 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck is no exception! Now, for the first time, all the speed, quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in the awesome 1:16 scale E-Revo VXL. At 14 inches long, E-Revo VXL is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini"€š‚this is a whole new category of RC performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the seven-time National Champion Traxxas Revo, screaming Velineon brushless-motor power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo. The E-Revo VXL is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas. So what are you waiting for? Traxxas is the best in the business and the Traxxas E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless 1:16 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck is ready to prove it to you, get yours today!
- Electric Powered
- 30+ mph with included NiMH battery (50+ mph with dual batteries and series connector).
- Powerful Velineon 380 brushless motor, which is the largest in its class.
- Velineon VXL-3m waterproof electronic speed control.
- Accepts 6-cell flat NiMH and 2- or 3-cell LiPo packs.
- Includes Traxxas Power Cell battery pack and charger.
- Includes optional pinion gear for 50+ mph operation.
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors for ultra-efficient power flow.
- High-torque waterproof steering servo.
- Ball-bearing transmission.
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials.
- Adjustable Torque-ControlTM slipper clutch.
- Precision high-quality 2 mm hex hardware.
- Fully adjustable, oil-filled GTR Shocks.
- Pre-glued tires with foam inserts.
- Revo's exclusive rocker-actuated, long-travel inboard suspension.
- Traxxas E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless 1:16 Electric RTR RC Monster Truck
- 7.2V Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- Length 12.9 inches (328mm)
- Front Track 9.4 inches (239mm)
- Rear Track 9.4 inches (239mm)
- Weight 38oz (1.09kg)
- Height (overall) 4.6 inches (117mm)
- Wheelbase 7.9 inches (202mm)
- Front Shock Length 48mm
- Rear Shock Length 48mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued) Talon 2.0"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued) Talon 2.0"
- Front Rims: 2.0" Gemini (black-chrome)
- Rear Rims: 2.0" Gemini (black-chrome)
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon VXL-3m ESC
- Motor (electric): Velineon 380 Brushless
- Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
- Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.00 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: Traxxas 2.4Ghz Link
- Top Speed: 30+mph (50+mph with dual batteries)
- Skill Level: 2
- (vehicle includes 6-cell NiMH & charger)
- Vehicle: 7.2V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.