The already-super-loaded Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition now includes two LiPo Balance Chargers, a new TQi transmitter with Docking Base as standard equipment, and factory installed telemetry sensors. The new Brushless Edition includes the factory-installed and programmed Castle Creations Mamba Monster power system.
This heavy-duty setup gives the Traxxas E-Maxx brutally quick acceleration and wheel-lifting torque on the way to over 65mphâ€”and you can prove it! Simply add your iPod touch or iPhone (sold separately), and the Traxxas Link application (free on the Apple App store) displays temperature, speed,Vage, and rpm data on a recordable, customizable virtual dashboard.
The E-Maxx is ready-to-race with all the necessary telemetry sensors pre-installed. The Traxxas Link App lets you adjust the TQiâ€™s pro-level features easily and quickly with its high-def, intuitive touch-screen interface. While you hone performance with Traxxas Link, you can recharge the Power Cell LiPos with the included two LiPo Balance Chargers for a perfect charge every time, with no setting or programming required.
Only Traxxas gives you the power and ability to unlock the full potential of the new Traxxas TQi Radio System with the Traxxas Link App, the custom application that integrates your iPod touch or iPhone with the TQi transmitter. Say goodbye to the blocky monochrome graphics and clunky controls of yesterday's radio systems. This amazing App gives you absolute control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition with a high-definition, intuitive, graphical user interface. The Traxxas Link displays real-time data including RPM, speed, temperature, and batteryVage and displays the information with stunning high-def graphics. The Traxxas Link gives you the proper tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Traxxas Link: Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the Traxxas TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link, the custom application that integrates your iPhone or iPod touch with the TQi transmitter. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the E-Maxx Brushless Edition with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas Link displays real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and batteryVage and displays the information with stunning high-def graphics. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
Factory Fresh Power Cell Performance: To assure you experience the full capacity,Vage, and performance Traxxas builds into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh."
- (2) Power Cell 5000mAh 3S LiPo batteries
- (2) 2-Cell/3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers
- Factory-installed telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter with Docking Base
- Shaft-driven full-time 4WD
- 5-channel receiver with Fail Safe
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster System
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 250 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Brushless Ready transmission with steel idler gear
- Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip differentials
- Hex hardware throughout
- 3.8" Black-chrome wheels
- 17mm blue-anodized hex hubs
- Eight oil-filled Ultra Shocks
Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- High Output signal for maximum range
- Integrated internal antenna
- Telemetry enabled 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Simple 2-Button Interface
- Steering trim and Multi-Function knobs
- Adjustable steering and throttle:
- Percentage (dual rates)
- Sensitivity (exponential)
- End points
- Servo reversing
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled modelsâ€”just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Compatible with Exclusive TQi Docking Base
- Length: 22.5 inches (571mm)
- Front Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Rear Track: 16.5 inches (419mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (101mm)
- Weight: 154oz (4.36kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5 inches (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)