Traxxas Blast 24 Inch RTR Electric RC Boat
regular price: $415.92
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (2 Customer Reviews)
Save: $797.97 (62%)
Model Number: TRX3810
Check out the new Traxxas Blast. This boat comes with everything you need to get going in the water. The Blast features a water cooling system to keep your motor running strong. The patent-pending waterproof receibver box will also keep the electronics in the boat dry because we all know what happends when H2O comes in contact with electronics. The Blast is ready to make waves at your lake with its 24-inch deep-V hull and fast Stinger motor. This boat is RTR (Ready To Run) meaning radio, battery, charger, and electronics are installed and included. The only thing needed to run the Traxxas Blast are 8AA batteries (not included). Pick up the Traxxas Blast now and take it out for a spin!
- Installed Water Cooling System
- Waterproof Nautica Electronic Speed Control
- High-Torque, Waterproof Steering Servo
- Sealed Receiver Box For Watertight Operation
- High-Performance 24" Deep-V Hull Design
- Sleek, Stylish Hatch
- Equipped With The Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Powerful Stinger 20-Turn Modified Motor
- Fully Assembled And Ready-To-Race
- Fully Sdjustable Steerable Outdrive
- Full-Color, Die Cut Decals
- Blast RTR Boat w/6 Cell Battery
- 6-cell NiMH 3000mAh Traxxas battery and a AC charger
- Two Stick Transmitter
- Misc. Tools
- Length: 24 Inches
Date: June 20, 2012
its a ***** boat it works really well it goes 20 mph on a full battery
Date: May 31, 2012
i was thinking about buying it but first i want to know how fast it goes
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.