Traxxas Blast 24 Inch Electric RC Speed Boat
regular price: $287.99
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $797.97 (62%)
Model Number: TRX38104
This is a Traxxas Blast High-Performance RTR Electric Race Boat. The new Traxxas Blast is engineered to be fast, reliable and easy to drive. The installed water cooling system for the motor helps keeps the Blast cool for longer run times and all day fun. With the waterproof, fully proportional Nautica electronic speed control, waterproof high-torque servo, and the patent-pending watertight receiver box, the lakeside fun doesn't end early because of wet radio gear. The Blast is always ready to make waves with its stable 24-inch deep-V hull, a stylish new hatch, fresh new graphics and powerful water-cooled Stinger 20-turn modified motor. The steerable outdrive with adjustable trim deliver precise control and high-performance tuning options. Blast delivers Traxxas speed, fun and quality with a feature list you might not expect from such an affordable boat.
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ‚„s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
The steerable outdrive and surface piercing prop work together with the specially designed hull to keep the Blast on a solid course, even during the most radical wave thrashing. It's exciting action in a swimming pool and powerful fun on the open water.
‚Best of all, the Blast is fully-assembled and ready-to-run with the radio system and electronic speed control installed. You'll be challenged by the waves, not an assembly manual. Blast's colorful decals and simple operation get you out on the water and having fun, fast!
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Installed Water Cooling System
- Waterproof Electronics
- Sealed Receiver Box
- Nautica Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- High-Torque Waterproof Servo
- Stinger 20-Turn Motor
- Steerable Outdrive
- Full-Color Die-Cut Decals
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Built-In Foam Floatation
- Surface Piercing Propeller
- Direct Drive
- 24" Deep-V Hull
- Includes Stand
- Fully Assembled and Ready-to-Race
- Fully-Assembled, Ready-to-Race Blast Boat
- TQ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- 6C 3000mAh NiMH Battery
- AC Charger
- Hull Type: ‚ High Performance Modified "V"
- Dead Rise Angle: ‚ 20 Degrees
- Hull Length: ‚ 23.75 Inches (603mm)
- Beam: ‚ 5.75 Inches (146mm)
- Weight: ‚ 28 Ounces (.793kg)
- Draft: 3.25 Inches (83mm)
- Speed Control Type: Nautica Waterproof ESC
- Motor (Electric): Water-cooled 540 Stinger (20-turn)
- Drive System: Direct Drive
- Outdrive: Adjustable Surface-Piercing
- Radio System: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz (3-Channel)
- Skill Level 1
- Transmitter: 4 AA Batteries (not included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.