Traxxas 1/10 Nitro RC Rustler RTR W/Radio 50+ MPH!
regular price: $540.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $233.03 (38%)
Model Number: TRX4409
Got speed? The power of the new TRX 2.5 Racing Engine pushes the Nitro Rustler to amazing top speeds of 47+ miles per hour, completely passing by everything in its class. (A simple clutch bell change pushes the Rustler past 50 miles per hour.)Watch below to see the NITRO RUSTLER in action!!!
The Rustler comes fully-loaded with a brilliant blue-anodized T-6 aluminum chassis, ball bearing transmission, disk brake, adjustable slipper clutch, bell crank steering system with a high torque steering servo, oil-filled Ultra Shocks, and a performance-tuned exhaust system. The Rustler is no slouch when it comes to handling, either; its combination of excellent weight distribution and precisely engineered suspension geometry will wow your fellow racers, giving you just the edge you need when it comes to tight turns and the variables of the track.
Youâ‚¬â„¢ll be in style, too, with a ProGraphix painted body and gleaming TRX Pro-Star chrome wheels and great graphics; top the whole thing off with the exclusive Traxxas EZ-START 2 push-button starter, plus the fact that itâ‚¬â„¢s ready-to-run with the installed TQ radio system, and the truck of your dreams is right at your fingertips!
- TRX 2.5 Racing Engine
- Ball bearings
- EZ-Start 2 electric starter
- Tune pipe exhaust system
- Double deck T-6 aluminum and composite chassis
- Magnum 281 transmission with ball bearings
- Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
- X-tra long, fiber-composite, suspension arms
- Planetary differential with steal gears
- Powerful disc brake
- Telescoping, u-joint driveshaft's
- X-tra long, high-volume, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- One TQ pistol grip radio
- One Nitro Rustler assembled with TRX-2.5 and glow plug
- One EZ-Starting System
- One Painted Body and Spoiler
- One Decals
- One Extra aluminum cylinder head gasket shim
- One Black plastic shock collar and piston
- One Extra 72 tooth spur gear
- One Antenna tube and cap
- Six 5x11mm ball bearings in transmission
- Eight 5x11mm metal bushings for wheels
- Two 5x11mm bearings for clutch
- One Extra receiver cover balloon
- One Instructions
- Composite tuned pipe
- Length: 17-1/4" (438mm)
- Front track: 12-1/2" (318mm)
- Rear track: 12-3/8" (314mm)
- Weight: 60 ounces (without radio)
- Height: 6"" (152mm)
- Wheelbase: 10-3/4"" (287mm)
- Wheel diameter: 2.2""
- Fuel capacity: 2.5 ounces (75cc)
- Engine: TRX 2.5 w/EZ Start System
- Gear ratio: Adjustable 8.43:1 to 12.64:1
- Differential: Planetary gear
- Brake: Disc
- Chassis: Double-decked (bottom aluminum, top composite)
- Spur gear: 72 black nylon tooth
- Clutch bell: 20 steel tooth
- Castor block front 30 degrees
Warranty: Traxxas offers a full warranty, please call 1-888-TRAXXAS (1-888-872-9927) for a warranty.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.