regular price: $399.95
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $3.00 (19%)
Save: $18.04 (42%)
Save: $4.34 (30%)
Save: $11.00 (55%)
Save: $7.00 (47%)
Save: $3.00 (23%)
Save: $5.00 (50%)
Save: $6.04 (60%)
Save: $4.54 (36%)
Save: $8.04 (62%)
Save: $5.00 (33%)
Save: $2.24 (36%)
Save: $2.84 (49%)
Save: $15.00 (60%)
Save: $2.84 (36%)
WATCH BELOW TO SEE THE STAMPEDE IN ACTION!!!
Remember the old days, when the handling and performance of a monster truck took a back seat to how it looked? Who cares if itâ‚¬â„¢s sluggish and heavy; it looks cool! went the thinking. Well, thanks to Traxxas, those days are over. Let us introduce you to the Stampede, the original, sophisticated, high-performance monster truck.
It roars like a lion but runs like a cheetah. Its chassis alone, with its reinforced channel design, fiber-composite materials, and incomparable ground clearance, is worthy of the king of beasts, while its suspension, featuring track-tuned geometry and fully-adjustable oil-filled shocks, speaks of nothing but speed. Traxxas has simply crammed the Stampede with features worthy of a competition-level race truck.
To name just a few: a new wide-ratio transmission with ball bearings; an adjustable slipper clutch; a high-torque, Stinger 20-turn motor; a super-strong planetary-gear differential, which uses metal gears to handle real-world use and abuse; gigantic, soft-compound, monster-mudder tires (for awesome traction on dirt and rocks).
The Stampede will come to you ready-to-run, with a (get this) fully finished five-color ProGraphix painted body. There are FOUR different color schemes to choose from. Youâ‚¬â„¢ll also get the powerful pistol-grip TQ radio system and a couple sets of brilliant chrome wheels. All in all you get it all, a triple-play of speed, style and handling at an affordable price.
- Tough 272 transmission
- Adjustable slipper clutch
- Fully assembled, ready-to-run*
- Ball bearings throughout the transmission
- Powerful, Stinger 20-turn modified motor
- Planetary gear differential
- Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
- Tough, fiber-composite chassis construction
- High-volume, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
- Fully independent, long-travel suspension
- Telescoping, u-joint driveshafts
- Strong, fiber-composite suspension arms
- High center ground clearance
- Beautiful ProGraphix body available in 4 color schemes
- Bright finish chrome wheels
- One RTR Stampede Electric Monster Race Truck
- 2-channel radio (Traxxas brand w/Futaba J style connectors)
- 2 servos
- Oil-filled shocks
- Painted monster truck body
- Assembly instructions (for maintainance)
- 20 turn ""Stinger"" motor
- Length: 16.3"
- Width: 12.8"
- Height: 9.5"
- Wheelbase: 10.6"
- Ground Clearance 4"
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.