The most famous of all monoplanes. The 'Spirit of St Louis' piloted by Charles Lindbergh successfully made the first nonstop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean in just a little over 33 hours. Thunder Tiger is bringing back to the skies this beautiful silver Ryan strut-braced monoplane to all RC hobbyists to re-enact history. The Spirit of St Louis high-wing design makes it an ideal model for every pilot and the high wing stability makes piloting this legendary plane simple for even first time flyers! With a wing span of 1000mm and a total length of 675mm this amazing RC Airplane will definitely be noticed while in the air! This Super Combo has everything you need to take to the skies with an 8.4V battery pack, a field DC quick charger, two micro servos and mini receiver, and a 3 Ch. transmitter! Fly this legendary monoplane at any flying field with ease, get the Thunder Tiger Spirit Of St. Louis EP RC Airplane now!
- Scale Details including dummy multi-engine and lite wheels
- High wing stability, perfect for first time flyers
- Beautiful high gloss film coated foam wing and tail for extra strength
- 'Push-N-Lock' landing gear and control horn
- Powerful and efficient gear super 370 motor included
- Wing Span: 1000mm
- Total length: 675mm
- Weight: 470g(approx.)
- Motor: 370 2.67:1 Geared
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.