The Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk XXB 4WD Blue/Yellow Electric RC Buggy is Thunder Tiger's first-ever brushless motor-equipped 4WD 1/10th scale buggy. And don't worry... the ACE RC brushless system rocks! The Sparrowhawk XXB is factory-equipped with the latest ACE RC brushless ESC and RIPPER brushless motor to push the electric-powered RC car into the next ultimate level. Packed with the latest technology, the Sparrowhawk XXB is simply unbeatable. Thunder Tiger's RIPPER brushless motors are sensorless-type motors, and that means nearly twice more efficient than brushed motors but with much less maintenance! If you are seeking higher speeds, more extreme torques, radical accelerations, then the Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk XXB 4WD Blue/Yellow Electric RC Buggy is exactly what you are looking for!
- 100% factory-assembled and printed
- Composite tub chassis/countersunk battery tray
- 4WD shaft driven off-road buggy
- Front and rear universal (CVA)
- 4 oil-filled coil over shock absorbers w/ aluminum caps
- Standard competition slipper clutch
- Full ball bearings on axles
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount
- Ultra long racing suspension arms
- Hardened-steel gear differentials
- Hardened-steel adjustable turnbuckles and steering tie rods
- Race ready glued wheels and tires
- ACE RC Cougar P3 2.4G radio gear w/ pistol transmitter
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless electronic speed control
- RIPPER brushless motor IBL36-540C 3900Kv/3300Kv
- Fully upgradeable with hop-ups
- Wheelbase: 10.03 in. (255mm)
- Length: 15.51 in. (394mm)
- Weight: 47.3 oz. (1340g)
- Width: 9.784 in. (250mm)
- Height: 5.70 in. (145mm)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.