Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk-VX Audi TT 1:10 4WD Black Electric RTR RC Car
regular price: $320.00
Out of Stock
5 Rating (1 Customer Reviews)
The Sparrowhawk-VX electric powered touring car was designed at providing RC drivers the best car possible without the usual hefty price tag, and the Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk-VX Audi TT 4WD Black Electric RC Car is a key example of that! This shaft driven Sparrowhawk-VX includes a Thunder Tiger Super Sports 17-turn motor, ACE RC Veloci-RS automatic speed control and Thunder Tiger JAGUAR-2CH radio system, all factory assembled. With a fully adjustable suspension and independent oil filled shocks, you will be able to take this amazing RC car into corners and turns with ease! A 17 Turn Sport Motor puts out a lot of power to the wheels but with a ACE RC AM 2Ch. radio transmitter you will be able to keep all that power going in the right direction! Take the controls of the Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk-VX Audi TT 4WD Black Electric RC Car today and feel the excitement!
- Composite tub chassis w/countersunk battery tray
- AWD shaft drive train system
- Full ball bearings
- Cast aluminum motor plate and mount
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Hardened steel gear differentials
- Carbon plastic suspension components
- Assembled and glued wheels and tires
- Independent oil-filled shocks
- Fully upgradeable with hop-ups
- ACE RC RC AM 2-Channel radio gear
- Self programming electronic speed control
- Super performance 17 Turn Sports Motor
- High quality poly carbonate body material
- Fully licensed replica with realistic touring/sports car look
- Photo realistic precut premium vinyl decals
- Precut vinyl window masks (Clear body only)
- Dimple marks for body post drill locations and cutting lines that fits TOMAHAWK VX/MX series
- Over spray film protects the body while you paint the body (Clear body only)
- Decal and mounting instruction sheet included
- Wheelbase: 10.38 in. (263.65mm)
- Length: 14.5 in. (368mm)
- Weight: 2.42 lbs. (1100g,approx.)
- Width: 7.5 in. (190.5mm)
Date: January 27, 2012
I've owned my SparrowHawk VX for about a month and I honestlly love it! I've upgraded the electronics to the Traxxas 2.4 radio and receiver system the motor and esc are the Traxxas Velenion Brushless system. And my servo is the waterproof servo that came out of my Slash 4x4. I mainly do parking lot drifting with some racing here and there and I haven't been let down yet. Even though I toned down my esc to 50% due too the stock plastic driveshaft flexing. So I've ordered the metal replacement shaft and ill let you know how it works out.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.