Thunder Tiger Raptor 30 V2 2.4GHz Super Combo Red Nitro RTF RC Helicopter
regular price: $1,200.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
The Thunder Tiger Raptor series helicopter were designed and engineered by world-renowned Mr. Shigetada Taya from Japan. We did not just sit back and relax, Our team of engineers and test pilots have collected feedbacks to create an even better helicopter - the Thunder Tiger Raptor 30 V2 2.4GHz Super Combo Nitro RC Helicopter. Since the introduction of the original Raptor 30, it has been the most popular 30-size helicopter and helped pilots learn new 3-D maneuvers the world over. New parts were made with new molds and tooling to increase strength and durability by using of the latest technology. In parallel to the Raptor 30 upgrades, Thunder Tiger also developed a new PRO-39H(R) ringed engine for the 30-size helicopters. The new PRO-39H(R) delivers much sharper transition characteristics and, combined with the new carburetor, the engine is much easier to adjust to match your preferred settings. The new engine produces much more power than any other available 30-size engines and once mounted on the Thunder Tiger Raptor 30 V2 2.4GHz S Red Nitro RC Helicopter , the heli opens up a complete new experience in its own class!
- Re-designed and Strengthened Side frames
- Rugged Collective Pitch Control Arm
- New Canopy and Decal
- Enlarged Engine Starting Shaft from 5mm to 6mm
- Extended Cooling Fan Shroud
- Solid 6mm Spindle
- Oversized Tai Rotor Grip as R60
- Lengthened Vertical Fin by 10mm
- Rigid Boom Support With Plastic End
- Wider Tank with 340cc Capacity
- Full Length of Fuselage: 45.27 in. (1150mm)
- Full Width of Fuselage: 5.51 in. (140mm)
- Total Height: 15.75 in. (400mm)
- Main Rotor Dia: 49 in. (1245mm)
- Tail Rotor Dia: 9.3 in. (236mm)
- Gear Ratio: 9.56:1:4.57
- Full Equipped Weight: 6.6 lbs (3000g)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.