Learn why they call the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XT II 2WD Electric RC Truck the mean machine! The 1:10th Phoenix XT brushless-powered truck is another great mean machine built with top-end components for inducing total fear among the competition. The amazing Phoenix XT RC Truck has it all: A strong molded composite chassis and extra-long suspension arms for outstanding stability and fantastic handling, while the addition of sealed ball bearings and race-proven 2.40:1 racing transmission coupled to CVD axles deliver efficient power transfer. The full set of hard-anodized aluminum shocks are ideal for all-out dampening under the worst track conditions. Get a good battery pack, and go out crush anything that would get in your way with the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XT II 2WD Electric RC Truck!
- Latest ACE RC Cougar 2.4GHz radio system for total and interference-free control
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless forward/reverse ESC and Ripper IBL36/3900Kv brushless motor
- Full ball bearings
- Racing ball differential
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Racing drive shafts
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, and shock position
- Printed and trimmed body
- Adjustable servo saver assembly
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for superb stability and handling
- Optimized front end geometry for improved steering and increased rigidity
- Race-winning transmission for extreme power handling
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly
- 48T Spur gears accept after-market pinion gears
- Adjustable battery placement
- Wheelbase: 10.98 in. (279 mm)
- Length: 15.63 in. (397 mm)
- Weight: 3.00 lbs. (1361 g)
- Width: 12.32 in. (313 mm)
- Height: 6.10 in. (155 mm)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.