There is nothing about the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XB 2WD Electric RC Buggy that isn't worth showing off! The 1:10th Phoenix XB brushless-powered buggy is packed with an extensive list of high-end components for ego-building and terrain-bashing! The machine is fearless, and it's been clearly designed for extreme performances: its tough composite chassis and extra-long suspension arms deliver greater stability and superb rough-track handling while its sealed ball bearings and a race-proven 2.40:1 racing transmission directly coupled to CVD axles guarantee super efficient power transfer. And if this wasn't enough, the hard-anodized aluminum shocks simply absorb anything. Charge the batteries, plug them in and go! It's that simple to get started with the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XB 2WD Electric RC Buggy!
- Latest ACE RC Cougar 2.4GHz radio system
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless forward/reverse ESC and Ripper IBL36/3900Kv brushless motor!
- Full ball bearings
- Racing ball differential
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Racing drive shafts
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, and shock position
- Printed and trimmed body, available in two great schemes
- Adjustable servo saver assembly
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability and handling
- Optimized front-end geometry for greater steering and increased rigidity
- Race-winning transmission for mind-blowing power handling
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly
- 48T Spur gears accept after-market pinion gears
- Adjustable battery placement
- Fully-upgradeable to competition version
- Wheelbase: 10.51 in. (267mm)
- Length: 14.68 in. (373mm)
- Weight: 3.33 Ibs. (1510g)
- Width: 9.73 in. (238mm)
- Height: 4.72 in. (120mm)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.