Thunder Tiger Phoenix XB 1:10 2WD Electric RTR RC Buggy
regular price: $350.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $195.00 (41%)
There is nothing about the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XB 2WD Electric RC Buggy that isn't worth showing off! The 1:10th Phoenix XB brushless-powered buggy is packed with an extensive list of high-end components for ego-building and terrain-bashing! The machine is fearless, and it's been clearly designed for extreme performances: its tough composite chassis and extra-long suspension arms deliver greater stability and superb rough-track handling while its sealed ball bearings and a race-proven 2.40:1 racing transmission directly coupled to CVD axles guarantee super efficient power transfer. And if this wasn't enough, the hard-anodized aluminum shocks simply absorb anything. Charge the batteries, plug them in and go! It's that simple to get started with the Thunder Tiger Phoenix XB 2WD Electric RC Buggy!
- Latest ACE RC Cougar 2.4GHz radio system
- ACE RC BLC-40C brushless forward/reverse ESC and Ripper IBL36/3900Kv brushless motor!
- Full ball bearings
- Racing ball differential
- Aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Racing drive shafts
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, and shock position
- Printed and trimmed body, available in two great schemes
- Adjustable servo saver assembly
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability and handling
- Optimized front-end geometry for greater steering and increased rigidity
- Race-winning transmission for mind-blowing power handling
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly
- 48T Spur gears accept after-market pinion gears
- Adjustable battery placement
- Fully-upgradeable to competition version
- Wheelbase: 10.51 in. (267mm)
- Length: 14.68 in. (373mm)
- Weight: 3.33 Ibs. (1510g)
- Width: 9.73 in. (238mm)
- Height: 4.72 in. (120mm)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.