Thunder Tiger is proud to introduce the Thunder Tiger Phoenix ST II 2WD Blue/Green Electric RC Truck that is once again raising the benchmark of truck performance to a new level. Built on a high-tech molded composite chassis, the Phoenix ST RC Truck is strong, rigid and light. It is lighter in overall weight compared to other race level trucks. Furthermore, the Phoenix ST features a race proven transmission with a beefy 2.40:1 ratio for effortless power handling. New suspension technology developed by Thunder Tiger has also been applied to this amazing Phoenix ST RC Truck, with extra long suspension arms for great stability and improved rough-track handling. The front end's geometry has been optimized with re-designed steering blocks for improved Ackerman and 30 degree caster blocks. The new front-end design results in increased rigidity, and in less front end free-play. The Thunder Tiger Phoenix ST II 2WD Blue/Green Electric RC Truck is the ideal RC Truck for kicking up a lot of dirt and leaving your competitors in the dust!
- Top spec race truck in a ready to run package
- Quality ACE RC COUGAR PS3 2.4GHz 3CH radio system
- ACE RC VELOCI -R forward/reverse electronic speed control and Super Sports 17T motor- All included!
- Full bronze bushings throughout
- Racing ball differential
- Oil-filled molded composite shocks
- Completely countersunk, molded chassis
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, and shock position
- Factory printed and trimmed body, two color schemes to choose from
- Adjustable servo saver assembly
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability and handling
- Optimized front end geometry improves steering and increases rigidity
- Race-winning transmission for effortless power handling
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly
- 48T Spur gears accept after market pinion gears
- Adjustable battery placement
- Stub axles and dog bones
- Full range of factory approved optional parts available
- Wheelbase: 10.98 in. (279 mm)
- Length: 15.63 in. (397 mm)
- Weight: 3.00 lbs. (1361 g)
- Width: 12.32 in. (313 mm)
- Height(mm/in.): 6.10 in. (155 mm)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.