Thunder Tiger Phoenix BX EP Electric RTR RC Buggy
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
Save: $146.40 (38%)
Ready-to-run with winning in it's blood, Thunder Tiger introduces the Phoenix BX EP Electric RC Buggy , and raises the benchmark of buggy performance once again! Built on a high-tech molded composite chassis, the Phoenix BX is strong, rigid and lighter in overall weight than other buggies. This amazing RC Car features a race-proven transmission with a beefy 2.40:1 ratio for effortless power handling. New suspension technology developed by Thunder Tiger has also been applied to the Phoenix BX EP Electric RC Buggy, with extra long suspension arms for great stability and improved rough-track handling. The front end's geometry has been optimized with re-designed steering blocks for improved Ackerman and 30 degree caster blocks. The new front-end design results in increased rigidity, and in less front end free-play. Perfect for any skill level the Thunder Tiger Phoenix BX EP Electric RTR RC Buggy is the must have buggy on the tracks!
- Top spec race buggy in a ready to run package
- Quality ACE RC COUGAR PS3 2.4GHz 3CH radio system
- ACE RC VELOCI -R forward/reverse electronic speed control and Super Sports 17T motor- All included!
- Full bronze bushings throughout
- Racing ball differential
- Oil-filled molded composite shocks
- Completely countersunk, molded chassis
- Adjustable camber, squat, wheelbase, and shock position
- Factory printed and trimmed body, six color schemes to choose from
- Adjustable servo saver assembly
- Quadra-symmetric suspension for greater stability and handling
- Optimized front end geometry improves steering and increases rigidity
- Race-winning transmission for effortless power handling
- Adjustable slipper clutch assembly
- 48T Spur gears accept after market pinion gears
- Adjustable battery placement
- Stub axles and dog bones
- Full range of factory approved optional parts
- Wheelbase: 10.51 in. (267mm)
- Weight: 3.33lbs. (1510g)
- Length: 14.68 in. (373mm)
- Width: 9.37 in. (238mm)
- Height: 4.72 in. (120mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.33 in. (34mm)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.