Thunder Tiger introduces a classic racer replica, the Thunder Tiger Mister Mulligan EP SC RC Airplane which was modeled after the original design by Ben Howard in the mid-1930s! Mister Mulligan is a foam EP plane†featuring†an extensive list of†scale-details†such as†engine cowl, wing struts and wheel pants. Stable flight characteristics make†Mister Mulligan†a highly-suitable†RC model†for novice flyers; and†a great alternative†for advanced pilots seeking a relaxed flight. The Thunder Tiger Mister Mulligan EP SC RC Airplane comes with everything you need to get started including the fuselage with cowling and motor already installed, Factory assembled main wing and struts, scale decals applied, 3 Ch Transmitter, two micro servos, receiver and esd-10 Installed, 8.4V AAA Size battery Pack, and a Field DC Quick Charger. Perfect for any skill level this RC Airplane is the ideal plane to pilot, so prepare for takeoff with the Thunder Tiger Mister Mulligan EP SC RC Airplane today!
- Beautiful high gloss film coated foam wing and tail for extra strength
- State-of-the-art engineering that provide quick and easy assembly
- High wing stability, perfect for first time flyers
- 'Push-N-Lock' landing gear and control horns
- Powerful and efficient geared 370 motor included
- Scale detailed vertical and horizontal fins
- Wing Span: 1000mm
- Total length: 675mm
- Weight: 470g(approx.)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.