Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 2.4GHz Super Combo Electric RC RTF Helicopter
regular price: $950.00
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! - Shipping Options
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Thunder Tiger proudly introduces the fully aerobatic Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 Electric RC Helicopter. It is designed by a team of expert engineers and tested by the world's best pilots. The Mini Titan E325 RC Helicopter delivers the ultimate 3D experience for a helicopter of this size. This is the expert's choice for all-out 3D flying. In addition, it also posses superb flight stability for training new pilots. Rugged one-piece molded frame and minimal parts count make the mini Titan E325 the strongest mini electric helicopter on the market, fastest to build, and the most inexpensive to repair. This amazing Super Combo comes with main wood blades, ACE RC TS6 Radio system (TS6 transmitter + TRS601DD 6ch 2.4 G receiver), Li-Po battery and Transmitter battery, ACE RC T3AC Li-Po charger and a Transmitter charger! Go fly the Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 2.4G Electric RC Helicopter and experience 100% thrills!
- iFHSS 2.4G Radio System
- Super strong and lightweight one-piece main frame
- One-piece molded landing skid
- Easily accessible and removable motor to change pinions
- High-positioned battery tray for crisp aerobatics
- Changeable Bell-Hiller mixing ratio for different flying styles
- 120 degree ECCPM control system
- Main rotor grips with 2 radial and a thrust bearing.
- Full autorotation system
- Entire tail assembly detaches for easy transportation and storing
- Precise tail pitch control system
- Full Equipped Weight: 26.5 oz (750g)
- Tail Rotor Dia: 6.14 in. (156mm)
- Main Rotor Dia: 28.66 in. (728mm)/Max.29.45 in. (748mm)
- Total Height: 8.3 in. (210mm)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.