Build your own RC Tank! Following the Panther Type G, the next 1/35 scale RC tank release is the Panzer IV Ausf.J. Not only does it feature all the sharp details of a static model, the new radio control system gives the tank an extra dimension for another level of enjoyment. The Panzer IV was the workhorse of the German army and remained in production throughout the entire war thanks to constant improvements. Due to its low cost and high reliability, production of the Panzer IV continued even after more effective tanks like the Panther entered service. The last of the series, the Ausf.J, was armed with an L/48 75mm gun and less components to simplify construction.
- RC Model Kit Requires Assembly
- 1:35 RC German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J Assembly Kit.
- Assembly-Type Caterpillar Tracks Provide Realistic Tank Movement And Can Be Adjusted By Using A Tensioner Made From Durable Die-Cast Metal.
- Compact Gearboxes With 0.4 Gear Modules And Turret/Gun Gear Unit Are Pre-Assembled.
- 27Mhz Transmitter System Enables Forward/Reverse, Right/Left Turning, Pivot Turning, Turret Rotation, And Gun Elevation, All Controlled Via Push-Button Type Transmitter.
- Convenient Battery Compartment Access Hatch On Lower Hull Enables Easy Battery Replacement.
- Tamiya Panzer 4J 1:35 RTR RC Airsoft Tank Kit
- Model Paint
- 9V Battery
- 4 AA Batteries
- Assembly Tools
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.