The Spitfire 60 RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF is a big, beautiful plane. With a 63 inch wingspan, that's over 5 feet, this plane is truly huge. The Spitfire 60 RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF comes with all hardware and accessories and pre-installed retracts to operate in scale manner. It also comes with a pre-painted fiberglass cowling with 3D template as well as functional flaps for smoother landings. The Spitfire 60 RC Nitro Gas Airplane ARF is an Almost Ready to Fly plane which means it does not come with an engine or a Transmitter. It is an easy-to-assemble ARF that is an incredibly detailed warbird.
- Functional flaps for smoother landing
- Pre-Installed retracts operating in the scale manner
- Scale plastic spinner with aluminum back plate
- Pre-Painted Fiberglass cowling with 3-D Template
- Detailed warbird pilot with removable helmet
- Painted camouflage color scheme
- Comes with all hardware and accessories
- Wing Span: 63 in / 1600 mm
- Wing Area: 713 sq in / 46 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3400 g
- Fuselage Length: 52.8 in / 1340 mm
- Engine Required: 2c 0.61 cu in,4c 0.70 cu in
- Radio Required: 6 channels, 7 servos
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.