When the prototype S-TRYK-R was first announced at the IHobby tradeshow in Ohio, the feedback was shocking. An On-Road RC Car with belt drive and only 3 wheels, this is really something different some said. Since then there has been some chatter on RC forums about when the S-TRYK-R would hit the market, how much it would cost and will it become a reality.
The S-TRYK-R is here and is ready to show the world some new innovation and something different for the RC enthusiast. This new vehicle from Redcat Racing is available in either brushed or brushless versions. Both option include a belt driven setup, full time 3-wheel drive, aluminum shocks, 2.4GHz radio system and big fat aggressive back tire to help grip the road.
- Upgraded Brushless Version
- Hobby Grade RC Car
- Belt Driven
- 3 Wheel Drive
- Redcat Racing S-TRYK-R Pro Brushless 2.4GHz 1:10 3-Wheel RTR RC Car
- 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 7.2V Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- Motor Type: Electric Brushed
- Transmission: Forward and Reverse
- Drive System: 3 Wheel Belt Drive
- Length: 368mm
- Width: 216mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Ground Clearance: 9mm
- Shocks: Aluminum Body Oil Filled
- Speed Control: Brushless ESC
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH & Charger Included
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: Rechargeable 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery Pack (Included)
- Charger: NiMH Battery Charger (Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.