If you are looking for the best High End RC's around you need to take a look at Redcat Racing! These awesome RC's are top of line and the Redcat Racing P-51D Mustang Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane is no exception! Whether you are a seasoned pilot or you are taking of on your maiden voyage this RC is the perfect aircraft to pilot! A 4CH transmitter puts all the controls of this RC in your hands allowing you to control its every move. A brushless ESC motor helps you hit high speeds with ease while a 11.1V battery powers this powerful plane in the air! The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang was an American long-range single-seat World War II fighter aircraft. The P-51D Mustang was the United Nations' main fighter and then became a specialised ground-attack fighter-bomber. In spite of being superseded by jet fighters the Mustang remained in service with some air forces until the early 1980s. Take a little bit of history into the air with the Redcat Racing P-51D Mustang Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane today and have a blast!
- Electric Powered
- Wingspan:960mm (38&)
- Overall Length: 780mm (31&)
- Flying Weight: 650g (23 oz)
- Drive System: 850kv outrunner brushless motor
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC
- Servo: 4X 9g high speed micro servos
- Battery: 11.1 V 1300mAh LiPo
- Control system: 4 CH 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 3000 feet (1000m)
- Some Assembly Required
- Redcat Racing P-51D Mustang Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane
- 4 Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Wall Battery Balance Charger
- Rechargeable 11.1V 1300mAh LiPo Battery
- Users Manual
- Length: 38 Inches
- Wing Span: 31 Inches
- Flying Weight: 23 oz.
- Vehicle: 11.1V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Average Customer Rating is 4 out of 5 stars
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
Date: June 22, 2012
This is a great solid plane but i want a longer flying time.