If you are looking for the best High End RC's around you need to take a look at Redcat Racing! These awesome RC's are top of line and the Redcat Racing Cessna 182 Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane is no exception! Whether you are a seasoned pilot or you are taking of on your maiden voyage this RC is the perfect aircraft to pilot! A 4CH transmitter puts all the controls of this RC in your hands allowing you to control its every move. A brushless ESC motor helps you hit high speeds with ease while a 7.2V battery powers this powerful plane in the air! The Cessna 182 Skylane is an iconic and extremely well known American four-seat, single-engine, light airplane, built by Cessna of Wichita, Kansas. Introduced in 1956 the Cessna 182 was a tricycle gear variant of the 180 and it has been a favorite of pilots ever since. Get your hands on the awesome replica Cessna today and have a blast! Get the Redcat Racing Cessna 182 Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane today!
- Electric Powered
- Wingspan: 980mm (39&)
- Overall Length: 860mm (34&)
- Flying Weight: 560g (20 oz)
- Drive System: 1200kv Direct Drive Brushless Motor
- Servo: 4X 9g high Speed Micro Servos
- Speed Controller: 20A Brushless ESC
- Battery: 7.4 V 1300mAh LiPo
- Control system: 4 CH 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver
- Radio Control Range: 3000 feet (1000m)
- Some Assembly Required
- Redcat Racing Cessna 182 Brushless 4CH Electric RTF RC Airplane
- 4 Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Wall Battery Balance Charger
- Rechargeable 7.4V 1300mAh LiPo Battery
- Users Manual
- Length: 39 Inches
- Wing Span: 34 Inches
- Flying Weight: 20 oz.
- Vehicle: 7.4V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.