regular price: $189.99
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
Out of Stock
4 Rating (3 Customer Reviews)
Save: $154.00 (49%)
Save: $190.00 (32%)
Save: $180.04 (36%)
Save: $150.00 (39%)
Save: $95.14 (20%)
Save: $117.00 (34%)
Save: $61.64 (22%)
Save: $353.00 (54%)
Save: $218.04 (38%)
Save: $117.00 (36%)
Save: $90.04 (27%)
Save: $135.04 (38%)
Save: $147.54 (36%)
Save: $247.04 (35%)
Save: $292.00 (39%)
Brand new 1:16 Radio Controlled Airsoft Tank as seen in the picture above. This baby is sweet and highly detailed. The Tank has an All Driving Wheels Suspension System and can perform 7-ways movement. An Airsoft gun is equipped in the main cannon, and can fire 6mm BB up to 25 meter range! The turret can be rotated in 320 degrees as well as aiming up and down. Besides all that, the tank also has a 2-Level forward speed control. It is very powerful and equipped with a high gripping caterpillar, allowing to climb steep slopes. 3 Frequencies 9 Bands Changeable enable more than one tank to be operated at the same time, makes tank fighting possible! Included a Radio Transmitter which is fully functional and easy to control. Great Gift for Tank Collectors! There are not many of these running around, so grab one when you can!!
- Brand NEW, In Original Package
- 1:16 Battery Operated RC Battle Tank
- Full Set Body Coated with Dark Brown Paint
- Max Firing Range of 25 meter
- Equipped with Motor Airsoft Gun
- 320 degrees Turret Rotation
- 2-Level Forward Speed Control
- Movements: Forward, Backward and Spin
- Equipped with High Gripping Caterpillar
- 3 Frequencies; 9 Band Changeable
- Ready To Run
- Running Time as long as 60 minutes
- Holds up to 40 BB bullets
- Top Speed: 12-15mph
- Length: 18 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Height: 8 Inches
- Weight: 9.05 lbs.
- Battery Operated RC Tank
- Radio Transmitter
- Rechargeable 7.2V Battery Pack (For Tank)
- Home AC Charger
- A Bag of 6mm Battle Bullets
- Instructions Manual
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.
Name: beef welington
Date: July 12, 2012
does this shoot smoke out the exhaust or not???
Date: April 03, 2012
Arrived on time and brand new. Great looking tank and well worth the money! I recommend purchasing extra batteries to keep charged for battles. I will for sure recommend this to my friends.
Date: January 15, 2012
I believe that this tank offers a great time manuvering just about anywhere you want, it has great power, sound effects are great and good center of gravity. the battery life is pretty good. I recommend you discharge the battery completely for longer life when using the tank. Things to watch out for, don't overfill the aerasol tanks, just wait until it stops smoking to refill, and shooting the cannon can be tricky, mine never worked from the get go but, still trying to work that out. Hope to fix that shortly, I hope!
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.