The GST 7.7 features the largest engine ever used in a RC Monster Truck, the 5 horsepower NX 7.7 engine. The GST 7.7 is over 30% larger than a Revo 3.3. Park the GST 7.7 next to a Savage, and the Savage doesn't look so tough anymore. The LST2, MGT, they ran away from the new king of the dirt!
The GST 7.7 features three fully sealed differentials that can be filled with silicone oil. Want to race your GST 7.7 on a track? Fill the differentials with silicone oil and start setting down some record laps. Maybe pulling wheelies and just straight drag racing is more your style. Replace the center diff gears with the included center lock and you can start pulling wheelies till your gallon of Nitro is gone.
Don't fret that the GST 7.7's engine can't pull this giant around. The NX 7.7 features a revised recoil start assembly, a sharp looking black anodized heat sink cylinder head, and an updated crankshaft that allows for better airflow. What does this all mean for the GST 7.7?? This means increased power and increased reliability!
With the NX7.7 engine, the large displacement offers brutal torque to pull those super high wheelies, climb the steepest hills, or just plain drag your buddy's weak 4.6cc powered monster truck around the backyard. But the fun doesn't stop there, not only does the GST 7.7 feature brute torque, thanks to the 3 speed transmission, the NX 7.7 engine can propel the GST up to an astounding 40mph!!! And with the GST 7.7’s reverse module, you could go 40mph in reverse or forward!
The gargantuan 7.5 inch low profile tires with chrome wheels dwarf everything else out there. Along with the wheels, the truck's body has been pre-painted in one of the best looking schemes to ever be included with a Ready to Rock truck.
- Dual Vertical Chassis Design (DVC)
- Stiff Hard Coated "White" Spring
- Full Precision Ball Bearings
- Hardened Steel 8mm (5/16inch) Thick CVS
- High Impact Skid Plate Bumpers (Front and Rear)
- Machined 1 Piece Motor Mount with Built in Cooling Fins
- Heavy Duty Spindle and Caster Blocks with Alloy Wheel Hexes
- 4 Disk "Metal to Metal" Brake System
- Fully Equipped with Allen Hex Screws
- Front, Center, and Rear Differential
- 3-Speed Automatic Forward Transmission with Adjustable Shifting
- Alloy Hinge Pin Supports
- Protected Radio Box and Battery Case
- DSX Radio Control
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.