ParkFlyers RC Hovercraft 4CH Helicopter
regular price: $188.99
Out of Stock
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $80.04 (33%)
Save: $100.00 (42%)
Save: $94.54 (39%)
Now anyone can fly a remote control helicopter due to our new innovative and super stable dual rotor design.With the new Hovercraft you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro helicopter with a coaxial counter-rotating head with a micro gyro design that is so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time. The Hovercraft offers the power and precision of micro servos, an advanced 4-in-1 controller, 90 Minute peak charger, two extra free blade sets and 800 mAh LiPo battery pack. The Hovercraft features counter-rotating main blades that cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in standard helicopters. They also make rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without affecting the stability of the aircraft. This is truly a helicopter that most anyone can fly.
Hovercraft�s counter-rotating dual blades cancel out de-stabling rotational torque that makes hovering with regular helicopter so challenging. The new Hovercraft design eliminates the tail rotor mechanism and uses differential main rotor speed for tail control so the integrity of the counter-rotating dual blades is preserved in flight, making this a helicopter that any first-time pilot can enjoy.
- 4 Channel Proportional FM Radio System
- BATTERY HOLDER: Improved LiPo battery pack holder design allows you to alter the center of gravity by sliding the battery forwards or backwards. The LiPo battery pack is always firmly secured in place.
- BUILT-IN_ELECTRONICS: The lightweight 4 in 1 receiver, mixer, electronic speed controller and gyro unit is pre-adjusted and already installed.
- ROTORHEAD: The Hovercraft coaxial counter-rotating blades take out the rotational torque that makes hovering a normal heli so difficult.
- CHARGER SYSTEM: A 12V DC automatic LiPo charger for 7.4V 800 mAh (2 cells) LiPo battery packs is included (charge time is around 1 hour). Run times can be as long as 15 minutes on one charge.
- LIPO BATTERY PACK: High performance 7.4V 800mAh LiPo batterypack included. (Flighttime : approx. 10-15 minutes)
- Professional 4 channel FM digital proportional control system included, featuring High quality and precision gimbals, LED power indication, Servo reverse function on all 4 channels, Long range, high power output, Built-in charge socket, and Built-in trainer socket (to connect this transmitter to different professional flight simulator software, e.g. Reflex XTR)
- 4 Spare Blades
- 2 Cell LiPo Peak 90 Minute
- Hex Tool (for quick blade change)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.