Phase 3 Phoenix II EPO Brushless 2.4GHz RC Glider Airplane
regular price: $304.49
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $34.00 (13%)
Save: $165.04 (43%)
Save: $95.04 (33%)
Save: $80.64 (27%)
Save: $120.00 (38%)
Save: $34.00 (13%)
The Phoenix II EP gives you an electric motor-glider with ailerons. It flies great, looks great, and is equipped with a strong motor and folding propeller. Beginners, Sunday Flyers, and those interested in electrics or gliders should all enjoy this model. This aircraft is supported with replacement parts just like all Phase 3 aircraft.
The EPO foam Phoenix II is tough and light. It is specifically designed for beginner-to-intermediate pilots. It makes a perfect introduction to electric flight. Tough molded EPO foam construction means it is very quick and easy to assemble, requiring no glue!
In the air, the Phoenix II is super-smooth and easy to fly. And, because it is a glider-style airframe, the Phoenix II can stay aloft for extended periods of time with little or no power-assist from the included brushless motor!
- Strong brushless motor & folding prop
- Easiest-to-fly aircraft in the Phase 3 line
- Aileron control
- Perfect for large parks and Sunday flying
- Simple and quick to assemble
- Durable, lightweight factory-molded foam airframe
- No glue required!
- Turns with ailerons, rudder, and elevator which allows the greatest control
- Two-part wing makes transport & storage simple
- Easy access to battery via large the canopy
- Custom powerful brushless motor included
- Efficient folding propeller included
- LiPo battery and charger included
- Factory-installed servos
- Smooth, fast and stable flying
- Brushless motor and props are included
- Servos are included and installed
- Brushless ESC is included
- Battery is included (3S LiPo)
- Charger is included (12V input)
- 2.4GHz Radio System (note it is no longer the Aero Sport 5 shown in the video)
- Wing Span: 2,020mm (79 1/2 Inches)
- Length: 1,210mm (47 1/2 Inches)
- Flying Weight: 950g Approx (33.5 Ounces)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.