ParkFlyers RTF Decathalon 4CH RTF Electric RC Airplane
regular price: $319.99
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $81.05 (34%)
Save: $95.04 (33%)
Save: $165.04 (43%)
Save: $104.00 (36%)
Save: $92.00 (34%)
Save: $120.00 (38%)
The Parkflyers RTF Decathlon 4CH RTF Electric RC Airplane is our newest 100% scale sport flyer. Features a 2 cell 1300 mah Li-poly battery with balance port, larger ailerons surfaces for tighter turning and quicker rolls, realistic wing struts that add to the scale realism and actually prevent unwanted wing flex as well. Powered by our famous high torque 480 long can motor and a 7.4 volt Li-poly battery the Decathlon has plenty of power to perform mild aerobatics, fly inverted, perform rolls and entertain for hours. All control surfaces including throttle control are completely proportional and feature our precision sub micro light weight servos. Comes complete with everything needed to fly all in one box. Free Bonus! Flight Simulator included with mini to mini cable that hooks up to the included controller to a windows based computer for practice flying in the safety of your own home before you actually hit the flying field!
- Full Function 4CH Remote Control
- Larger Ailerons
- Realistic Wing Struts
- Perform Mild Aerobatics, Fly Inverted, Barrel Rolls
- Sub Micro Light Weight Servos
- Ready to Fly
- Free Flight Simulator
- Parkflyers RTF Decathlon 4CH RTF Electric RC Airplane
- Full Function Remote Control
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Wing Span: 38.5 in.
- Overall Length: 29 in.
- Flying Weight: 22 oz.
- Motor Size: High Torque 480 Long Can Motor
- Battery: 2-Cell 7.2v 1300 mAh Li-Poly
- Charger: 90 Minute Peak
- Radio: 4 Channel F.M. 2 Stick with Trim Tabs
- Flying Time: 11-17 min.
- Transmitter Range: 2500 ft.
- Controls: Rudder, Elevator, Throttle, Ailerons
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.