Ducted Fan powered RC planes are some of the fastest that you can fly. Pilot the ParkFlyers F-16 Ducted Fan RC Jet for some quick and exciting aerial action. Constructed from EPO foam that is both stiff and lightweight. EPO foam is 5 times stronger than standard Styrofoam. Itâ€™s also easy to repair with any 5-minute epoxy glue. The F-16 features a stiff structural design for added torsional rigidity, which is needed in high-speed flight. Itâ€™s Capable of speeds of over 80 MPH due to its powerful brushless motor and ducted fan unit. It also has enough static thrust for slow speed flying as well.
- Electric Powered
- Ready To Fly
- 4100KV Brushless Motor
- EPO Shock Resistant Material
- ParkFlyers F-16 Ducted Fan RC Airplane
- Wing span: 740mm/29.1in
- Length: 900mm/35.4in
- Weight with battery: 667-723g/23.5-25.5 oz
- Wing area: 12.6sq dm2/195sq in2
- Motor: 2810(KV4100) brushless outrunner
- ESC: 40A brushless
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo
- Servo: 5gx2, 9gx3
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Vehicle: 11.1V Battery Pack (Included)
Be the First To Add a Review.
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.