Out of Stock
- Earn 1% back on qualifying purchases
- The more you shop, the more your earn
- Use your points for great HobbyTron deals
- Bonus points on special promotions
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $200.00 (80%)
Save: $55.04 (79%)
Save: $45.04 (60%)
Save: $70.04 (82%)
Save: $65.04 (72%)
Model Number: ZX-P40-EP
This is a refurbished RC vehicle. This RC vehicle comes with a 30 day warranty. We have our highly trained technical staff repair and test our refurbished products to make sure they are in perfect working order. This is the new and exciting P40 Warhawk Aerobatic ARF Balsa Wood Nitro RC Airplane. At the start of WWII hostilities, the P40 Warhawk was the U.S. Army's main battle plane. Starting with England, the Warhawk in several guises was at the sharp end of many allied airforces. However, the most prominent image of this warplane is the unmistakable shark mouth painted on the nose.
This is a quality reproduction of the P40 Warhawk with a factory-assembled balsa main fuselage expertly covered in lightweight film. Just apply the shark mouth and other decals for the finishing touches. Special graphic decals are already applied. The glow fuel resistant high-quality single color film is expertly applied in layers to produce the camouflage patterns and is also resistant to creasing from large variations in temperature and humidity. The detailed camouflage pattern looks extremely complicated but the result is a magnificent finish that you will admire as soon as you set your eyes on it. And the Warhawk also delivers its excellent quality at a great value price!
Relive the excitement of flying one of the most famous warplanes ever to prowl the skies with this highly detailed scale reproduction!
- Top Quality Balsa and Plywood Construction
- Premium Hand Iron-On Covering Film
- Brushless Speed Controller
- Fuel Proof Pre-Painted Fiberglass
- Wing Span: 33.8in/860mm
- Wing Area: 206sq in/13.3sq dm
- Flying Weight: 1.0lbs/460g
- Fuselage Length: 29in/740mm
- Brushless Speed Controller: 15-18A
Requires (Not Included) :
- Radio: 4 Channels, 3 Servos
- Motor: 400 Motor
For questions regarding this product please email our friendly customer service team.