Refurbished OV-10 Bronco ARF Nitro Gas RC Airplane
regular price: $219.99
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Save: $270.00 (79%)
This is a refurbished RC vehicle. This unit comes with a 90 day warranty. We have our highly trained technical staff repair and test our refurbished products to make sure they are in perfect working order. The North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco is a turboprop-driven light attack and observation aircraft. It was developed in the 1960s as a special aircraft for COIN (counter insurgency) combat, and one of its primary missions was as a forward air control (FAC) aircraft. It can carry up to three tons of external munitions, and easily loiters for three or more hours. It was used for more than 30 years by primarily the Marines and is currently in use by many countries worldwide. Now you can own a piece of history with this replica reproduction of the North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco. The new Nitro OV-10 Bronco ARF RC Airplane comes with all hardware and push-rods needed to fly. All you need to purchase is the engine and radio equipment.
- High-quality laser-cut balsa and ply with strong lightweight construction
- Expertly covered with iron-on film covering and trim
- Pre-cut hinge slots
- Pre-painted and fuel-proofed fiberglass cowl
- Molded clear canopy
- Includes aluminum landing gear, wheels, and fiberglass wheel pants
- All hardware and push-rods included
- Self-adhesive decals included
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Wing Span: 41 in.
Requires (Not Included):
- Engine: 2c 0.40 cu. in. or 4c 0.52 cu. in.
- Radio: 4 channels, 5 servos
© 1995-2015, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.