OV-10 Bronco ARF Nitro Gas RC Airplane
Out of Stock
5 Rating (0 Customer Reviews)
Ships Tomorrow! (Shipping Options)
|Free Shipping||3-8 Days||FREE!
(Orders over $149*)
|Standard Ground||3-8 Days||$4.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (US 48 States Only)||2 Days||$6.75 and up||Yes|
|2nd Day Air (Alaska & Hawaii)||2 Days||$10.75 and up||Yes|
|Next Day Air||1 Day||$15.75 and up||Yes|
Instant Shipping Quote - Enter your zip code in the shopping cart to get an exact shipping cost. All orders have an additonal $3.49 processing fee.
Save: $109.64 (67%)
Save: $10.05 (17%)
Save: $46.00 (40%)
The North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco is a turboprop-driven light attack and observation aircraft. It was developed in the 1960s as a special aircraft for COIN (counter insurgency) combat, and one of its primary missions was as a forward air control (FAC) aircraft. It can carry up to three tons of external munitions, and easily loiters for three or more hours. It was used for more than 30 years by primarily the Marines and is currently in use by many countries worldwide. Now you can own a piece of history with this replica reproduction of the North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco. The new Nitro OV-10 Bronco ARF RC Airplane comes with all hardware and push-rods needed to fly. All you need to purchase is the engine and radio equipment.
- High-quality laser-cut balsa and ply with strong lightweight construction
- Expertly covered with iron-on film covering and trim
- Pre-cut hinge slots
- Pre-painted and fuel-proofed fiberglass cowl
- Molded clear canopy
- Includes aluminum landing gear, wheels, and fiberglass wheel pants
- All hardware and push-rods included
- Self-adhesive decals included
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Wing Span: 41 in.
Requires (Not Included):
- Engine: 2c 0.40 cu. in. or 4c 0.52 cu. in.
- Radio: 4 channels, 5 servos
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.