Clearance Item - Blue Lightning 1/8 Scale 4WD RTR Nitro RC Buggy
regular price: $387.95
Out of Stock
5 Rating (6 Customer Reviews)
Save: $270.01 (34%)
This is a 1:8 scale 4WD nitro gas powered Blue Lightning X8 RC Buggy. The buggy comes with a 4WD GX-21 engine that comes with a specially designed tuned muffler and manifold for a wider power band. It comes complete with fully assembled chassis, painted body and fully installed radio system! The buggy has a solid aluminum chassis and a total of 18 ball bearings for high efficiency and low friction. The car is 100% assembled and ready to race right out of the box. The car is 80% part compatibility & modification with other brands such as Traxxas, HPI etc. You can change the body kit into car shells! You can upgrade/modify the engine as well as add new tires and suspension & more! Once you have properly broken it in, it is capeable of reaching speeds up to 65mph!!!
**If this is your first nitro car, you do need a starter kit which is sold separately!**
- Front and Rear Bearing Differentials
- 4WD system
- Pre Installed and Pre Adjusted Linkages
- No-Flex Chassis Design For Better Performance.
- Aluminum Upper Plate and Chassis(2mm)
- Oil-Filled Shocks and oil filled Differentials
- Disc-Shaped Brake System
- Stainless Steel Large Diameter Rotors
- High Traction Radial Tires
- Large Diameter Carburetor and high Performance Muffler
- 21 GX 4WD Engine
- Painted Body
- 2CH Pistol Raido Controller
- Assembled Chassis
- Starter Kit (Not included)
- Length: 400mm
- Width: 245mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Gear Ratio: (H)5.78:1 (L)8.24:1
- Weight: 2000g
- Engine: 21 GX 4WD Engine
Date: November 09, 2012
I am geting this for christmas cant wait to get it!!!!
Date: July 10, 2012
just waitin on it to come in
Date: July 08, 2012
how long does it take to ship?
Date: June 22, 2012
five star website and prices though
Date: December 26, 2011
is it awsome i hope
Date: November 23, 2011
you make delivery of this product in Brazil?
Please Sign In or Register to leave a Product Review.
© 1995-2014, All material on this site is copyrighted by HobbyTron.com or the product itself.